These hang from my tree threatening to sit on my face..

dirty89LX

Established Member
Yep, another spider thread! Sorry.

Unfortunately I won't be calling it a recluse!

Not the largest guy, but hairy enough to freak me out.

Every night when I pull up to the house, these guys are hanging from the black olive tree in front of the house. You gotta get out of the car all carefully and such to avoid them. I'll invite a friend over and tell them to not walk under the tree. When they pull up and start walking, I'll sometimes stick my head out the front door reminding them why they should have listened to me as they're walking UNDER the tree. Watching them flail their arms and freak out is pretty entertaining.

Who is this guy?

killer_spider.jpg

BLWN DSG

Vettillac
Established Member
I would kill them all until they die, then for good measure i would burn every tree down within a 10 block radius, build a moat around my house and a bottle of commercial/industrial strength spider killer straped to my back at all times...........................................................................................................................................................so can you tell I HATE SPIDERS?!?!?!?!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I don't like spiders but this one is pretty cool looking. I did some research but couldn't find this one anywhere. Maybe someone will identify it.

BradN01

Yes, it's factory paint
Established Member
LOL at the spider fear comments! I never have really cared for them and posts like this have me looking a lot more carefully at night.

Looks like it could be a Neoscona Crucifera... I got bored and starting looking for a match. This is the closest I could do. :lol1:

spider2667.jpg

dirty89LX

Established Member
He was maybe 1 1/2" long. I don't know what I hate more.. these or palmetto bugs.

A palmetto bug thread might make me leave SVTP.

ringo01

Established Member
Did someone mention palmetto bugs... I can tell you're from florida...

I would take a spider any day over a palmetto bug.. yuck!

NJ04Cobra

DUMPS FTMFW
Established Member
I would kill them all until they die, then for good measure i would burn every tree down within a 10 block radius, build a moat around my house and a bottle of commercial/industrial strength spider killer straped to my back at all times...........................................................................................................................................................so can you tell I HATE SPIDERS?!?!?!?!

Amen brother!!!!!! F those damn things :mj:

LS1-Larry

Established Member
Damn I hate spiders..........I cant tell you how many times at night walking to my front door I run in to spider webs hanging from my carport........it use to freak me out but now im like "damn it"...wipe it away and go inside.........but if the phuckin spiders looked like that I would piss my self!
BTW....whats a Palmetto bug??
John

Users who are viewing this thread