These dudes can drive i will give them that.....

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Kudos for mad skills when this is done in a safe environment. Ie. at 2:30. Doing it on busy streets where the lives of others are put at serious risk......just plain dumb and irresponsible. Wonder how many innocents are killed or seriously injured.

mr2cam

Established Member
Kudos for mad skills when this is done in a safe environment. Ie. at 2:30. Doing it on busy streets where the lives of others are put at serious risk......just plain dumb and irresponsible. Wonder how many innocents are killed or seriously injured.

Do you think they care? They are probably going to have a bomb strapped to their chest and walk into an Israeli mall or something.

99PunisherSVT

Established Member
You do have to admit that these guys have skill. Have you seen all of the Saudi drift crash videos on Youtube though? They're constantly crashing and often times taking out bystanders.

x275_eric

Established Member
haha yea im sure it took alot of time to make this vid. they might have skills but id like to see all the fails they did! i could just see the guys skating around and hitting a bump and thats all she wrote!

V8DER

04 Teminator
Established Member
ask and you shall receive. haha! ^^^

i just found this video which is 34 minutes of these guy just stacking these things. lol

[youtube_browser]RSwQIbJuoSA[/youtube_browser]

V8DER

04 Teminator
Established Member
This is probably the most gnar right here.

game ender.

[youtube_browser]kKugiQuqvWQ[/youtube_browser]

Users who are viewing this thread