These chicks must be on those good drugs

Saleen313

Cat Herder
Established Member
Watch the video until about 1:10 then skip to the 5min mark. Everything in between is pretty boring. You could say the cop didnt have control of the women but I think they were just so drugged up in would not have mattered. Whatever they were be detained for might not have been so serious to have them in cuffs at that point. Now after the 5 min mark they should have put the smackdown on the one chick.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqEIRxztJZI&feature=grec_index&videos=2ATX-Tq6K7Y"]YouTube- Two crazy women run out on British freeway then fight cops ![/nomedia]

deadpres

everyday is caturday
Established Member
lmao @ 4:55-5:15! when they show the damage to the car she gets up off the ground like its nothing, reminds me of something straight out of the movies. I dont kno why but I cant stop laughin at this:lol::lol:

Stangkillin99ss

8 UR SVT
Established Member
Thats Phencyclidine (PCP). Not many other drugs will give you strength and tolerance to pain like that. In the hospital the only way to stop them is haloperidol, on the street a taser or a lot of people, one on one you've got one helluva fight on your hands.

FordKnight

Established Member
What I saw....

British Cops are wusses
Where are there weapons?
In the US they would have been Peppersprayed/ tazed/ other curb side justice (woo hoo)
Also the cop cars suck and so do their paint schemes
Oh and WTF is a Lowery, lol

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That one in the red was obviously high on something. Oh, and regular cops in England don't carry guns. There is, however, a branch of armed officers that deal with incidents that require an armed response. Here is a quote from a cop in England. "All recent surveys by the Police Federation show that the vast majority of UK officers do not want to be armed". That kind of surprised me.

wrksnfx

FordTrucksDaRestJustSuck
Established Member
What I saw....

British Cops are wusses
Where are there weapons?
In the US they would have been Peppersprayed/ tazed/ other curb side justice (woo hoo)
Also the cop cars suck and so do their paint schemes
Oh and WTF is a Lowery, lol
Laury(sp) that is a commercial truck.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
that was the most insane thing i've seen in a while. those were not humans, any regular person would've been dead, especially the one hit AND ran over by the semi at 65mph

Users who are viewing this thread