These are the types of "hunters" that give all the bad name!

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
coyotes are predators, not pests. and any smart predator goes after the easy target. you know what makes for an easy target? caged livestock. any farmer calling them pests for that reason is an idiot, imo. and anyone that gets off on throwing a wounded animal like they're skeet shooting has some sort of a mental issue.

There is absolutely no way you can legitimately be this dumb. I swear to God a person has to try hard to be this damn stupid.

A predator picking off chickens is just as much of a pest as a non-predator digging holes that break the legs of livestocks. You thinking otherwise shows how much of la-la land box you live in.

It doesn't matter if the coyote is being smart, it interfering with a farmer or rancher's business makes it a pest. They are not majestic animals that prefer to keep to themselves. They are stupid dogs that are there to be shot just as much as cockroaches are stupid bugs that are meant to be stepped on.

You people whining about a mangy dog being shot are just as bad as the hippies up here that made death threats to the wolves being hunted.

If you hunt and dont eat your kill, please jump off a cliff.

Thanks

Like anyone is going to listen to a troll like you.

Common

Established Member
You people whining about a mangy dog being shot are just as bad as the hippies up here that made death threats to the wolves being hunted.
:rollseyes
No, we are far from it. This is just bad taste all around. No way to go around it. I will watch a farmer take an M16 and blast 50 of these "stupid" dogs on his farm without flinching, or "whining", but watching the imbeciles in this video made me wish all sorts of evil things upon them.

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
:rollseyes
No, we are far from it. This is just bad taste all around. No way to go around it. I will watch a farmer take an M16 and blast 50 of these "stupid" dogs on his farm without flinching, or "whining", but watching the imbeciles in this video made me wish all sorts of evil things upon them.

I'm not talking about the members who are disgusted by the actions of the people in the video, I'm talking about the people who get their feelings hurt because they watched a wild dog get shot.

However, you wishing bad things on people having fun with putting an animal out of it's misery is a little ridiculous. It's a damn animal. It was either pull the thing out and shoot it or let it rot from the inside out and suffer that way. You should spend more time worrying about ****ed up people killing other people rather than what's done to a worthless pest.

BayouFX4

GEAUX TIGERS
Established Member
It's a worthless coyote. I'm glad they dug it out and put it out of its misery. Killing with one shot is my goal when hunting, but sometimes you have to track and shoot again.

Last edited:

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
im a farmer, and i own livestock and can see what coyotes can do to your herd. they are pests and need to be shot IF they are attacking your livestock.

SVT4ME

Established Member
All animals are part of the food chain and targeting a select predator can cause an imbalance. I do believe in hunting but I would hope the animal had a chance. That chance would include having the opportunity to take you out as well. I wish that were the case here due to these hunters disregard for any humility for such a beautiful animal. I see a bull fight on TV, I cheer for the bull!

Seraphus

I R ANDROID LEG!
Established Member
The hell is wrong with people?

+1 the other video wasn't as bad as the snowmobile one, are we just ignoring that one? I don't care if people kill Coyotes but the manner in which it's dokne is what's disturbing me. Running it over with a snowmobile? Really? Those people really do have issues.

Users who are viewing this thread