These are the types of "hunters" that give all the bad name!

Common

Established Member
It's graphic so if you are weak hearted dont bother.

[ame=http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=700_1294569232]LiveLeak.com - Coyote Hunting?[/ame]
:nonono:

Tispho

Established Member
We'll its probably their attitude towards it, how they are laughing and giggling. Which makes it seem so distasteful.

But its best to kill the coyote before it attacks your pet and livestock.

Blown_Away03

Established Member
What inbred, hillbilly pieces of ****. I mean, I do some varmint hunting myself, but that's just brutal.

Last edited:

Stevo151

Established Member
We'll its probably their attitude towards it, how they are laughing and giggling. Which makes it seem so distasteful.

But its best to kill the coyote before it attacks your pet and livestock.

i can understand if the coyote got to his livestock or even pet but this looks like they are out in the middle of nowhere "hunting" which to me isnt hunting at all... and yeah the way they are laughing about the whole situation jut seems sick to me... :bored: :nono:

xXAzureMach1Xx

Established Member
Think they said they already shot him. :shrug: If they did then atleast they finished him and not left him there to die. All the laughing and giggling does make it distasteful.

3Dglasses

4.6 Liter rice cooker
Established Member
I was not offended. They put it out of it's misery. The laughing is a little much, but I would not be sticking my hand down a hole with a wounded animal in it.

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
i wouldnt have any problem laughing and shooting those ****s in the head...

PTSD?

I gathered that it was already shot and ran in, at that point putting it out of its misery would be a better argument without the giggling...definitely distasteful. But thats it.

moddestmike

2 Degrees/Still Confused
Established Member
Never been big on hunting, would hate for aliens to come down here laughing while they dragged me out of my house, slung me across the street then vaporize me.

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
It was a pretty good shot though, I'll give him that.

Yeah it was. Hitting a moving target that close with a hunting rifle is damn hard.

And I'm not saddened even a little. It was just a coyote. Some of you people get your feelings hurt too easily. It wasn't real hunting, but coyotes are pests.

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
I was not offended. They put it out of it's misery. The laughing is a little much, but I would not be sticking my hand down a hole with a wounded animal in it.

+1

i wouldnt have any problem laughing and shooting those ****s in the head...

PTSD?

I gathered that it was already shot and ran in, at that point putting it out of its misery would be a better argument without the giggling...definitely distasteful. But thats it.

+65,000 on the PTSD. And I agree with the rest.

It was a pretty good shot though, I'll give him that.

Agreed.

The AntiRice

Established Member
guess i better not post my safari trophy pic from iraq lol. laughing was a bit much but 1. its a coyote which is a pest. 2. at least they were decent enough to finish him off.

Users who are viewing this thread