There Are People Worse Than Ricers!

Brantner

Established Member
I posted this in Road Side, I didnt know where to put it so if one should be removed let me know, thnx

OMFG! this is the DUMBEST GUY I have ever heard.....

this is a radio conversation about how people get out of speeding tickets.

this guy has a IROC Camaro and thinks it's the NICEST car in the world

"I got 270HP that's more than enough to waste ANY cop car"

"radar dont work on my car, I keep it really clean and really shiny, so the radar bounces off"

haha check it out you will all love it

*EDIT* I forgot the link....... I am :coolman: LOL here it is.

http://www.dismalvoid.com/files/iroc_idiot.mp3

Last edited:

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
pssh unless he's got stealth technology which is either continuous curvature or continuous flat paneling u wont haveradar bounce off of you also u need that nice $1250 a gallon stealth anti reflective paint the military has which u cant buy.... so yes that guy is full of sh!t and the new police cars in major city's have a V10 in em no more 4.6L V8 haha they new interceptors are 180+mph cars they pwn but aint cheap they have em here but only in dallas and houston and couple in austin.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Originally posted by hmmmidunno
and the new police cars in major city's have a V10 in em no more 4.6L V8 haha they new interceptors are 180+mph cars they pwn

:dw:

03InThe11s

i meant 10s :)
Established Member
and the new police cars in major city's have a V10 in em no more 4.6L V8 haha they new interceptors are 180+mph cars they pwn but aint cheap they have em here but only in dallas and houston and couple in austin.

put down the crack pipe. unless they are runnin vipers, which i doubt. if they are using crown vics, they still have the sohc 4.6. they dont need cars with V10's. they have helicopters. here in atlanta they have striped Z28's and a few vettes. thats about as exotic as it gets.

Avenging Angel

Established Member
and the new police cars in major city's have a V10 in em no more 4.6L V8 haha they new interceptors are 180+mph cars they pwn but aint cheap they have em here but only in dallas and houston and couple in austin.
:lol:

Ok, Robocop, anything you say.

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
The cop cars I've heard of and seens pics of are,
-Cobras
-Camaros
-Vipers
-Dakota R/Ts
-Jeep Cheerokes
-Ford Broncos
-Ford Contours

and some others

h2opoloplyr_11

Established Member
here in Orange County there is one FATASS f350 (dont know the lift) being used by the Buena Park Police Department....but that truck goes to school and stuff only for show.....

tomtoursvt

Established Member
Is everyone being serious here or have people never listened to Phil Hendry before???

Phil Hendry puts on staged shows were he does the voice of his guest.

Here in North Las Vegas we use the plain un modified Crown Vics.

Damn, those boys in Texas must have fun with their V-10 crown vics.

ridethelighteni

foolish samurai warrior
Established Member
I can't believe I listened to the whole thing...:bash:

"350hp, is that legal?"

"Do you have a chain steering wheel?"

lmfao

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
This guy hasn't been pulled over by the ricer police:lol: :lol:
wNDAzODc3NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

Last edited:

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
i never seen one but i've heard about them puttin the V10's in em dad worked for Ford for 19 years before he got out of the industry we actually own a retired interceptor got it off used car lot with 67K on it fast ass car for its looks. but they didnt have much demand for the V10's they didnt make many of them but they do have em they had to be custom ordered through ford by the city if the city had problems with people gettin away from police... heh our town seems to have that problem. but i'll see if i can find a link to show yall. or ask some police if they heard about em one cop in my town i was talking cars with he said he heard about em wished he had one but heh out city is to damn tight with the money.

03InThe11s

i meant 10s :)
Established Member
i never seen one but i've heard about them puttin the V10's in em dad worked for Ford for 19 years before he got out of the industry we actually own a retired interceptor got it off used car lot with 67K on it fast ass car for its looks. but they didnt have much demand for the V10's they didnt make many of them but they do have em they had to be custom ordered through ford by the city if the city had problems with people gettin away from police... heh our town seems to have that problem. but i'll see if i can find a link to show yall. or ask some police if they heard about em one cop in my town i was talking cars with he said he heard about em wished he had one but heh out city is to damn tight with the money.

dude, you know how much trouble it would be to shoehorn a 6.8L V10 in a crown vic? and why the hell would they do it anyways, when they have the 03 cobra motor that is making more hp/tq than the big 6.8, and bolts in? umm, no. they dont put the V10 in a crown vic. are they using F250/F350's and excursion's where you live? cause thats the only way cops are getting a ford V10.

Users who are viewing this thread