The WWII Thread

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Hi! I'm Michael! A German Swiss asshole! And here I thought people hated me because I'm a WASP. By jingo.

The German Nazis surrendered before the Swiss Nazis did. I will give you credit for tenacity even if your people's perception of genetic superiority is misguided.

VegasMichael

Established Member
The German Nazis surrendered before the Swiss Nazis did. I will give you credit for tenacity even if your people's perception of genetic superiority is misguided.
I'm actually a mutt. Part German Swiss, some Italian, some French(also why I'm an asshole!), some Irish, some British, some Danish. Basically just a Northwestern European punk.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
I'm actually a mutt. Part German Swiss, some Italian, some French(also why I'm an asshole!), some Irish, some British, some Danish. Basically just a Northwestern European punk.

Very different than a true third reich German Swiss national. They would not breed with Italian Swiss as they consider them mud people.

VegasMichael

Established Member
Very different than a true third reich German Swiss national. They would not breed with Italian Swiss as they consider them mud people.
I'm not Swiss Italian though. My great grandfather was born in Milan. He was born into a banking family but wanted to be a chef so he went to culinary school in France where he met my great grandmother. They came to Ellis Island and he eventually worked his way up to executive chef at the original Waldorf Astoria in NYC.

1995COBRA-R

20 Year Member
Established Member
Premium Member
Hmmm, I have this right now because I just bought a new phone a short while ago. How long is each episode?
It's not on my iPhone. I have to pay extra to watch the Hollywood movies.

I still say buy the book. It's the true shit that happened in 1942-1943. By 1944, the USA had bad-ass bombers with the new fighter aircrafts to protect them.

They stormed the beaches on D-Day with no enemy Air Resistance. They were the "Masters of the Air".

Users who are viewing this thread