The Worst Day Of My Life

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
Dude the GY stock tires are not worth a shit in a 500 with his power.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Nice story but mental note to self,

Fords traction control must suck if it was on as you said it was and you still left 200ft marks sideways in 3 gears?

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
Good story, I like to think I might of passed on the next two cars, but probably not. Just a case of real bad luck, hopefully you run into them again, especially the yahoo at the dealer.

dirtyo2000

DirtyO2000
Established Member
Damn dirty sounds like you took a stout beating today. You let a GT get you? Go put the wheels back on, hit the bottle to ease the pain and start over tomorrow

It was a while ago. Weekend before I met you with the rear end. You will never catch those tires on the car again. Hope there working out for your buddy lol. Like driving on the skid track at motorworld. So use to the Toyo's. Everytime I nail second just pin you in the seat through the gears. I could break the factory tires loose at 100mph in 3rd under full boost.

SVTJCK it's fun having power when you can use it. Nothing worst than making HP and can't put it to the ground. What's crazy is how easy they break lose with no warning. Not even a slight hint just tack flying off and has you catch gears the car never catches up until you get out of it. Still thinking about what I'm going to do for the new engine. Van has me thinking about the KB. Decisions Decisions Decisions

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
I can see how that would make you feel bad.. the worst day would have been if you would have wrecked your car, cause of lack of traction (going sideways etc)..

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Note to self: Need to add infraction for long ass posts with no real intent.

04nccobra

Established Member
Dirty,

I am a GM guy now but I got to tell you I feel bad for you, that was one hell of a bad day and now the rumors and stories will fly. You need to slap a set of tires on that Shelby asap and leave them on there.

Figure out how to drive that thing without getting sideways and atleast make a respectable showing. A win would be good medicine.

SuperRok

Established Member
Dude that sucks. I got beat by a 2005-2009 GT right when I was reeling him in when he did a ricer-fly by. My FRPS went out and the car stopped making boost. Barely made it home. Pissed me off. Now some clown in a bolt on GT thinks he can whoop 03-04 Cobras.

dirtyo2000

DirtyO2000
Established Member
Dude that sucks. I got beat by a 2005-2009 GT right when I was reeling him in when he did a ricer-fly by. My FRPS went out and the car stopped making boost. Barely made it home. Pissed me off. Now some clown in a bolt on GT thinks he can whoop 03-04 Cobras.

Yeah every Saturday I see him ( GT from the dealership) at the car meet and he likes to boast about his win. Funny thing is you can't put him in a blender and pour him on the car now. Constantly talks about how he beat it but will not even get close to running the car again. Offered $200 for every $100 he put up and he can have 3 and the move. Still talking about things he wants to get done. Guess that's racing for you lol

Darth Racer

Established Member
Come on, 'the worst day of your life'....you must be kidding. We have soldiers in Afghanistan getting killed & wounded and your 'worst day' is losing a couple of races? Get a life!

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
dude chill out......... obviously it was said tongue in cheek.

NateTermi

BF3- NateTermi (ps3)
Established Member
After the first car, why even race? Should have taken the first lumping as a sign and just waited until your car was back to normal.

Either way, good story and it sounds like your car is pretty sick.

Agreed.
BTW, your brother sounds like a total tool. Wouldn't let him in my car again if I were you...

The Grey Beast

Established Member
Come on, 'the worst day of your life'....you must be kidding. We have soldiers in Afghanistan getting killed & wounded and your 'worst day' is losing a couple of races? Get a life!

Seems ta me you need ta get a life, this story was posted to entertain people in the forums, not for you to be a total jackass about

Users who are viewing this thread