The Verdict is In

NastyWS6

Established Member
Originally posted by Jens03GT
How could you say that about a WS6. You have nice car. I will admitt that they do have problems right off the lot, but damn that are nice cars. I miss my TA to death. I wish I still had mine. When I get back to the states I am hoping to find another there.

As I said in my next post I just had nothing but problems with it and that was why I said what I did. I did the car for it's appearance and everything else, just tired of all the problems I had with it.

NastyWS6

Established Member
Originally posted by blackfang
Congrats. My dealership would never let anyone take one for a teest drive until the application for credit came back, and their score reflected they could buy the car. Then you got to bitch at them for the 3,000 markup( I always complained to the manager for that when we had 5 Cobras on the lot, when everyone in town had them at MSRP...funny everyones have sold but ours still haven't lol..)

Yeah I was extremely suprised I was able to test drive it, every time I have tried in the past they have given me the same problems. Credit check blah blah blach the list went on and on.

Users who are viewing this thread