The Ultimate Car???!!!!

ib6-ub9

Established Member
Well i just got done reading the new Road and Track and I am absolutely stunned by the new lotus elise. The old model which had 120 horses was rated the like second best handling car in europe and a 0-60 time of 5.7, but was sold in low numbers and never reached the US. Well the new car has even better handling and a new 190horse power toyota 4 banger with 133lb-ft of torque. Thats a 70 horsepower increase and it comes in weighing 1975 pounds!!!!!!. They are calling it the best handling car in the world and they claim an estimated 12.0 second 1/4 mile. That means this is an easy high 11 naturally aspirated 4 banger with the best handling in the world. And the car looks great, the interior is nice and clean and done in high quality.It also comes with a special sticky Yokohama tire. This car is absolutely amazing, imagine adding a little s/c or turbo kit putting it at a measly 250 horses. These things could be monsters in a straight line and then be taken to the track to manhandle every car out there. The estimatd price is 39,000. I love v8's and american cars but this is one 4 banger i could not pass up, i think its a bargain, what do you guys think?? :beer:

RSXFMCJWR

Benchracer Extraordinaire
Established Member
It's a little too expensive for my tastes(and too small). Hell, if 190hp and 1,9xxlbs can get you a 12.0 in the quarter, then my justy(which weighs 1,7xx and will soon have 260-270hp) will probably run in the high 10s.:eek:

D a m i e n

Established Member
39,000 USD??? Damn, I'd buy one if I had that much cash burning a hole in my pocket... would they be street legal if they came to the US?

Users who are viewing this thread