The twins are coming!

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
The doctor called this evening to confirm the "c" section for tomorrow. We'll be heading to the hospital tomorrow at 11:00 for the surgery prep, and should be in surgery by 1. If all goes well, we should be welcoming Luke and Naomi into the world. Wish us luck!

dkscobra2003

Flying For A Living
Established Member
zaxjax said:
The doctor called this evening to confirm the "c" section for tomorrow. We'll be heading to the hospital tomorrow at 11:00 for the surgery prep, and should be in surgery by 1. If all goes well, we should be welcoming Luke and Naomi into the world. Wish us luck!

Congratulations! :thumbsup:

dhenderson67

Boss
Established Member
zaxjax said:

Good Luck... Don't forget to look around the curtain

EVILNSS

EVILNSS
Established Member
Man I was worried someone was gonna have a TT car in MACA before me... Phew... But good luck with the Twin Bro...

EVILNSS

EVILNSS
Established Member
Man I was worried someone was gonna have a TT car in MACA before me... Phew... But good luck with the Twin Bro...

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Congrats man! Good thing you didn't go to the beach. We had some drinks for you though.

Good luck with everything man!

wheelhopper

Established Member
Guess I should have come up for the detail session when I had the chance. You are going to be busy.

Congratulations. Smoke 'em if you got 'em.

MYSTIC MAMA

Established Member
Congrats to you both! I am sure all will go just fine.:beer: Make sure you post up some pics of the new little ones asap.

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
Nnnnooooooo! I told you to schedule this for the 17th...best birth date ever! October 9th? What is that?? Apparently I have no influence whatsoever over the Doyle family. They just do things their own way. Oh well. Congrats anyway, Jason!!

Nice choice of names, BTW! :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread