The Turtle Take Over 5/14/09

Turtle Time

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LadyJame

Proud wife of a NAVY Vet!
Established Member
How about letting me know what time you guys wanna start celebrating my graduation on Thursday in OC at the Greene Turtle?!

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Still hoping to make it on Thursday but will definately say 8PM assuming I get off work at 5 and have to drive three hours.

LadyJame

Established Member
Still hoping to make it on Thursday but will definately say 8PM assuming I get off work at 5 and have to drive three hours.

Tim,

Even if we make the reservations for 6:00pm, we'll still be :beer: at 8:00pm! You just get there when you can get there safely!

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
Even if we make the reservations for 6:00pm, we'll still be :beer: at 8:00pm!

Now there's some rationale!

Plus I think that the earlier we get there, the better chance we'd have of taking over the upstairs...

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
Ha! No condo for me - that's for you young guys. I'll be staying someplace MUCH quieter this year...

Testosterone + Alcohol + Youth = :bash:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
I voted 6pm. I figure worst case I'll take off Thursday afternoon and it'd be nice to settle in and maybe have some cruising time before getting sloshed.

TRBO VNM

doesn't matter to me. I think last year we got there mid to late afternoon and immediately started playing beer pong, so doesn't matter to me when we start. so I will pick 5. lol

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
doesn't matter to me. I think last year we got there mid to late afternoon and immediately started playing beer pong, so doesn't matter to me when we start. so I will pick 5. lol

No, we got there at like 2 and you guys decided to start drinking at Liquid Assets within 20 minutes of our arrival. Richie and I cruised around for a while in the Comp O's before we all retired to Greene Turtle for the evening.

I have a bad feeling I'm going to get some sort of 'display of horsepower' ticket this year :burnout:

TRBO VNM

No, we got there at like 2 and you guys decided to start drinking at Liquid Assets within 20 minutes of our arrival. Richie and I cruised around for a while in the Comp O's before we all retired to Greene Turtle for the evening.

I have a bad feeling I'm going to get some sort of 'display of horsepower' ticket this year :burnout:

oh, sorry, we waited a few hours before playing beer pong. my bad.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
LOL

But hey, that's not a bad idea. Beer pong tourney at our place after GT?

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
I will not miss out on that. Will you guy's be wearing skirts while playing? May have to change my mind....

qwikhuh

Established Member

Let me know where the MACA beer pong tournament will be held :)

LadyJame

Established Member
Since the poll was close, I decided to go with the median time of 7:00pm. This will give the 8:00 peeps time to ride in slow (safety first!) and know that we will still be there when they get to the Turtle. I have tables reserved for 25 of us, just in case some can't make it. The reservation is under "Jamie's Graduation Party." Can't wait to see you all there. Bring the cameras!!!!!!

Gotta get back to work, got 2 exams and another class presentation this week. 6 weeks to go and lots more work to do!!! Tick-tock, tick-tock........

Users who are viewing this thread