The Time Has Come

Flying Fred

"Double Nickels"
Established Member
After 8 years of "kick-ass fun", the time has come to put my 2000 Cobra R (build #202) up for sale. I have been the only owner and this is a non-street legal, track/race only car. I prefer to see it bought by a true R enthusiast, so I'll try this forum first instead of EBay. I will be happy to list the numerous mods, answer questions, send pics and discuss price via PM. Serious inquiries only please.

P.S. If you are interested in seeing the car in action, here is some video courtesy of Bruce. It is a lead/follow of us at RA in August 07. Hope the link works! http://www.trackdawgz.com/Videos/Brad's Ride SNW 2007.wmv

VENM

One of the Fab 5 Fords
Established Member
After 8 years of "kick-ass fun", the time has come to put my 2000 Cobra R (build #202) up for sale. I have been the only owner and this is a non-street legal, track/race only car. I prefer to see it bought by a true R enthusiast, so I'll try this forum first instead of EBay. I will be happy to list the numerous mods, answer questions, send pics and discuss price via PM. Serious inquiries only please.

P.S. If you are interested in seeing the car in action, here is some video courtesy of Bruce. It is a lead/follow of us at RA in August 07. Hope the link works! http://www.trackdawgz.com/Videos/Brad's Ride SNW 2007.wmv

Fred:
I am sad to hear that you will retiring #55 :( How about hanging onto her and joining the rest of your Fab 5 brothers on some less regulated track time, we'll treat you right and do our best to keep you challenged :idea:

dtheo

FUBAR Enforcer
Established Member
Fast Fred, what car will you be driving now? New project and direction? Just curious.....

Flying Fred

"Double Nickels"
Established Member
Does this mean we won't be seeing Flyin' Fred at track events anymore??

:(

I'll still be at track events, but mostly enduro racing the Panoz. I only did two non-race events this year and will probably be the same next year. Keeping the R just for that makes no sense. Sooner or later someone will be interested in my R so they can chase all you guys around.

And Bruce, don't cry buddy. I look forward to running with you in some NASA races next year!

Users who are viewing this thread