The Symphony of Destruction. If Mozart had a GT500 this would be it.

tyler_durden

Established Member
[video=vimeo;140692122]https://vimeo.com/140692122[/video]

Just finished shooting a commercial for a phone company using a GT500.
Here's the Director's cut since all the cool branding was stripped off the original commercial.

50 Deep

SVT JEDI
Established Member
I can't see anything

*Edit*

Had to quote the post and copy/paste the link to embed.....

Cool video!!

Last edited:

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
what in the actual ****, thats a phone commercial thats better than most of Ford's actual commercials.

Was that real or CGI? Looked so good it was almost fakish looking, just asking because if thats CGI, where do I sign up to crowdfund an entire movie like that?

kwkshift

Established Member
Very cool video...

But when I read "symphony of destruction" I immediately think of a Megadeth soundtrack.

tyler_durden

Established Member
what in the actual ****, thats a phone commercial thats better than most of Ford's actual commercials.

Was that real or CGI? Looked so good it was almost fakish looking, just asking because if thats CGI, where do I sign up to crowdfund an entire movie like that?

That's a real car! It's mine, but I had a friend drive it since he could pull off the donuts in such a tight space.

Stang Lover

Established Member
Why can't ford have commercials like this lol.

Tyler that's pretty sweet! Any photos of your car?

ElCoyote

Lord SVT Contributor
Established Member
All real except for the light streaks. ;-) Shot with the odd combination of Sony A7s, Phantom high speed and a DJI Inspire. I was able to bring the noise down with Neat Video.

That's pretty cool! I work for RED out here in Irvine. Although I wont state my role :p I'm sure you've heard of our new RAVEN aimed at the sub 10k/ independent shooter market

tyler_durden

Established Member
That's pretty cool! I work for RED out here in Irvine. Although I wont state my role :p I'm sure you've heard of our new RAVEN aimed at the sub 10k/ independent shooter market

That's awesome! I haven't had the chance to try RAVEN myself, but I use DRAGON for most of my shoots. I wasn't able to use a RED cam for this one because of budget constraints. The MX won't work so well in the low light so I had to go with the A7s.

Yulla

SVT Noob
Established Member
Almost can't believe it was real, it's got that CGI look and speed to it, pretty cool either way.

Your car sounds mean as hell with the exhaust and supercharger, although the turbo sounds at :45 made me chuckle.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
VERY well done video. I'd love to see more commercials of this quality done by Ford. One Ford commercial that comes to mind that I believe is darned near equal in quality is this one, for the 2013 Mustangs. No burnouts, but graphics wise it's well done IMO.

[youtube_browser]PA-S8XUjF-s[/youtube_browser]

Users who are viewing this thread