The Suicidal Coyote

03_Sonic Blur

Wanna Talk? PM Me
Established Member
The wire clip the Coyote was obviously stopping to tell me Tetge forgot to reconnect

DSC00793.JPG

And then I noticed a gap between the headlight seal and the fender, and one of the guide posts is broken off the headlight assy, also a retainer clip guide is broken. I think my fender got bent. My Insurance co is gonna love this

DSC00798.JPG

Last edited:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Animal Activist :nonono:

What Wires are you all talking about???? :??: Or are u both talking non sense again :shrug:

So is the fender damaged at all?

Last edited:

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
Wow. Sorry to hear about that John. That freakin hound caused a lot of damage. The insurance co. shouldn't give you too much grief over it, unless you're insured with Progressive, they suck.

If you decide you want to handle it on your own, or you just wanna take their check from a high estimate and get your parts cheaper, here you go:

Genuine Ford Parts

Just click on the "0" above "keyword or part number," then begin your search.

What I can tell you is that a front bumper cover is $319.20, and a mount panel is $79.64.

Good luck.

03DOHC

Established Member
OH NO! Holy shit! Frickin coyote! He is dead right? I would have lit his ass on fire!:bash:

VENOM98

NOVI POWER
Established Member
That blows..........:nonono: The worst I have ever hit with my truck is a possum and he was splatted. Good luck getting your car fixed. :(

03_Sonic Blur

Wanna Talk? PM Me
Established Member
Headlamp Assy********268.00
Fog Lamp Assy********109.00
Mount Panel***********79.64
Bumper Cover*********319.20
Fender***************312.00

More than $1000.00

Ouch!

stang99

FYI: Genuine Cobra fog lights are available from FordPartsNetwork.com fpr $59.99. I got one from them already. They have the bumper cover, but, you found a better price than the $334.94 that they list.

Genuine 1/2 shafts are listed for $239.99

03_Sonic Blur

Wanna Talk? PM Me
Established Member
The prices were for the piece, plus all of the associated bracketry that lie along the road somewhere. I was trying to emulate the body and fender guy, so I looked at it real close to see what was broken and/or missing.

geepaw

Heck yes I did it!
Established Member
that sucks...I can only imagine the helpless
feeling you had! BTW if it was as big as my small
fenmale shepherd it was more like 70 to 75lbs.

on the good side...no metal was affected
and so matching orange peel should not
be as big an issue.

Did you back over it after ?:bash:

Last edited:

stang99

Wrong thread huh? Juan says that he is going to break one. I was just noting one source for the part.

Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
:??: Half Shaft...no ones broken those yet :bash: :nonono:

frdmstnggt

Mine: Audi, Yours: Innie
Established Member
Sorry about your mishap Sonic. For some reason, when I was in my minor accident with my 99 GT, I had the same damage to my car, pretty much. The driver's side bumper pulled away like yours when the clips used to hang on to. Those are a b*tch to replace. And the top view of your radiator when the plastic screw was holding the top part of your bumper, mine broke there too. Got to be a Ford thing....... And I barely brushed up against a stupid Saturn under 3MPH!!!!!!!! Major scartch-idge though!!!!

03_Sonic Blur

Wanna Talk? PM Me
Established Member
Originally posted by geepaw
that sucks...I can only imagine the helpless
feeling you had! BTW if it was as big as my small
fenmale shepherd it was more like 70 to 75lbs.

on the good side...no metal was affected
and so matching orange peel should not
be as big an issue.

Did you back over it after ?:bash:

I ran right over him. It was dark, and I couldn't get far enough over to feel safe parked at the sied of the road, so I stopped, made a quick check for leaks of vital fluids, and left

The fender has a slight bow upward in the middle, the headlight assy no longer sits flush, and neither does the hood.

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
Like P showed you, the other parts site might have better prices on the other things you need. All I checked for was the bumper cover and the mount panel.

P... if the Walkers havn't broken a halfshaft, why are you assuming I will?:nonono:

I probably won't launch higher than 5500 rpm.... at least not much higher.

stang99

I was not saying that you were going to break a half shaft; you were saying that to me. I was just pointing out that spare half shafts are not all that expensive.
Launching at 5500 at Carlsbad or LACR is not all that dangerous because neither track is know for being particularly sticky.

Originally posted by SonicVenum
Like P showed you, the other parts site might have better prices on the other things you need. All I checked for was the bumper cover and the mount panel.

P... if the Walkers havn't broken a halfshaft, why are you assuming I will?:nonono:

I probably won't launch higher than 5500 rpm.... at least not much higher.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
;-) Sticky enough for me to get a 2.063 60' :p

Damn John....it should be well over 1500 after the parts are painted & installed. Thank God u didnt hit him from the dead center of the bumper :eek:

Did ur H.E. Get pushed in?

Users who are viewing this thread