The second VENOMOUS03COBRA Video! On the Street!

VENOMOUS03COBRA

Established Member
hey guys , thank you very much for all the compliments!! and dom thanx for the awesome video , once again!!!! your the man!!!

as for my car, only power mods are apten , 2.75 RR , magnaflow catback, mac prochamber, steeda cai , and efi tune by MUSTANG MAGIC. i dynoed 516 rwhp and 498 rwtq , times are in sig. my spray dyno #'s are 554 rwhp and 556 rwtq. when i ran 10.99 @ 128.49 it was 88 degrees out with 77% humidity. as the car sits right now, in nice weather, it will run 10.80's @ 130. but i just bought 55# injs , and will be spraying with a 75 or 100 shot!!! it should be fun. i wasnt spraying in the video, i never spray on the street.

as far as the apten , i think its worth it. it pulls harder up top. the car will gain .2-.3 and 2-3 mph with it, if you can drive.

again , thanx for all the kind words!!! :beer:

ill will be posting all my results from dyno #'s to track times on SVTSNAKE.COM.

zen

Established Member
Originally posted by Coiled-up-GT
sounds like a twin screw supercharger to me. did he change out the eaton for a kennebell or something? nice car either way.

thats what i thought when i heard it. Your car screams, sounds sick dude.

ughh they need to upgrade.. site gets slower everyday

Fastlane Cobra

Established Member
That is one of the best videos I have seen in a long time. Makes me want to go out a drive mine now and do more Porsche hunting. That car screams!!! Keep the cool videos coming.

ITSTOCK

Established Member
How much weight do you have removed from that thing??

I have a similar combo, but I don't think I will be trapping that high on a 30 shot! Nice if I did though!

Sweet vid.

VENOMOUS03COBRA

Established Member
thanks again for the kind words guys!!! i really appreciate it!!!

i dont have any weight taken out, if anything its heavier with my 18 x 10.5 " chromies. my race weight is 3890 with me in it. i dont like "cheating" and taking weight out. i race it the way i drive it on the street. here is my 10 second in car video. enjoy!!!

10.99 @ 128.49 in car video

Antex

quantum entanglement
Established Member
Originally posted by VENOMOUS03COBRA
thanks again for the kind words guys!!! i really appreciate it!!!

i dont have any weight taken out, if anything its heavier with my 18 x 10.5 " chromies. my race weight is 3890 with me in it. i dont like "cheating" and taking weight out. i race it the way i drive it on the street. here is my 10 second in car video. enjoy!!!

10.99 @ 128.49 in car video

mods & nos = cheating :nono:

BLWN03

I'm a Hustla Baby!!!!!
Established Member
I have seen John drop 3 tenths off my driving in my own car..and i'm not the best but definately not the worst he's fuggin awesome behind the wheel.....

Mods & Nos is cheating?????

VENOMOUS03COBRA

Established Member
Originally posted by BLWN03
I have seen John drop 3 tenths off my driving in my own car..and i'm not the best but definately not the worst he's fuggin awesome behind the wheel.....

Mods & Nos is cheating?????

thanx jay!!!

i know i was thinkin the same thing, mods and nos = cheating? :bash:

Users who are viewing this thread