The riciest mustang thus far?

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
If he were to take off the Ground effects and the spoiler it would not be that bad... but it is still a V6. :shrug:

RHSPJETER64

Established Member
I think the flames actually look kind of good. The painted ones that is, not the ones on the window. But that's about the only thing I like on the car.

MustangBoo

Save Colonel Reb!!!
Established Member
That looks like a Rockford Fosgate amp to me. And did you catch this about the CAI?It adds a substantial amount of horsepower to the car. LOL its a freaking v6 with 193 crank hp. How much can it really help? LOL I see the dude is from AL I bet he has a sweet mullet as well.

RunninRed

I'm Your Huckleberry
Established Member
Girl drives it, seen it in person, yes its even more ugly in person. Oh and she claims she can "run with cobras" after her engine mods

Stang Lover

Established Member
Notice its mostly v6's that do stuff like that but, you have some Cobra's and GT's that do stuff like that here and there.

OhOneSnake

Let it melt......
Established Member
Also notice his breakdown of the "mods".....Engine: Cold air intake

Thats it. He has a "War and Peace" sized novel detailing everything else, and when it came to making that pig move, he opted for a MAC air filter.

He must have paid someone at Earl Shibe extra to airbrush "House of Kolor" on the back, cause I doubt they'd hose up the flames on the hood as bad as that.

theDRIVER

Literally haulin' ass
Established Member
i L O V E the way he describes the details of the interior and exterior, but when it came time to talk about the engine....4 SENTENCES! mac cold air intake and THAT'S IT!...

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That's pretty bad, but I've seen worse. I absolutely HATE those huge wings. There's a beater 4-door Buick (early 90s I think) that is primer gray colored with the biggest dang wing I've ever seen. Driven, by the way, by both a young kid and and elderly woman (maybe his grandmother). I cannot imagine what is in this kid's head to think that thing looks cool. :-0

astrocreep96

Inevitable
Established Member
Premium Member
Hissman said:
oh, and *repost*. :)

It may be a repost, but the funny thing is that in between the time of the original post and this one, the car still hasn't sold.

1969Fastback

*OG Crew*
Established Member
sucks... all that money went to waste on paint... and look at the hood, if i was to have flames i would want them symmectrical

eBayISAPI.dll

Users who are viewing this thread