The Random Weather Thread

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
What are you doing there? I ****ing love it there. That system is just hitting the center of the state when I looked at the radar.
Radar shows we might get one more red patch around here, so far it's just mild rain. Lightning etc has been well off, good sleeping weather after the bbq.
Doing the Christmas lights gig and visiting some friends up this way.

BBQ at Mojo... Mmm, brisket!

View attachment 1773536
I think that's the place I had dinner with the now ex before I proposed that night. Food and cocktails were awesome. I really need to get back up there, would love to see it with all the lights

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
All major highways are shutdown around my area. It could be like this until Christmas morning. Should make for a interesting holiday with not much travel advised.

Work should be interesting the next two days as half the employees live out of town. And management doesn't shut the plant down for Christmas...

Blizzard conditions right now with wind gust in excess of 40 mph and wind chills feeling like -40.
ea830040674b1087ee270788676d2a6b.jpg

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
real feel of 74 here, we'll survive somehow

it'll be 31 tomorrow morning though, maybe I wont bring the Mach to work tomorrow after all, be zero traction

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
D767C8B0-C5C7-44EF-9F8D-338D3A86F93B.jpeg

Crazy it almost touched 50 here yesterday and this is from 9:30am!
Crazy Christmas blizzard.
-J

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Zero F at 445

Wind is 28kts sustained on my weather station...highest gust 37kts

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Lots of people giving the body shops a bumper amount of business from the last few days. Saw quite a few damaged bumpers in St Cloud and the new Somali drivers haven't figured out what slippery means yet.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Ugh! Roads still have tons of salt dust and 2 more storms inbound next 10 days. Seen quite a few mustangs and corvettes out the last couple of days.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Ugh! Roads still have tons of salt dust and 2 more storms inbound next 10 days. Seen quite a few mustangs and corvettes out the last couple of days.

Most of the salt is gone here, but waiting on the rain to clear it all for sure. We have a couple more days of rain, then I may pull my car out for a cruise.
I pulled the car off a few days and worked on a couple small things. I'm definitely itching to get it out this year.

Users who are viewing this thread