The ORIGINAL stainless coolant crossover plugs, BACK FOR GOOD!

98mark8lsc

Established Member
Hey guys, I'm back! Well, I never really left, but I've finally gotten back into making these again! For those wondering, I've talked to SID, and he has given me the go-ahead. For those that don't want to read the whole post, I'm selling the solid plugs for $35 shipped, and the drilled/tapped plugs are $40 shipped.

Some of you may not remember me, but I'm the originator of these stainless steel coolant crossover plugs. I used to make and sell them here back in 2011, while I was in the Navy, but then when I got out of the Navy, I didn't have access to The necessary equipment anymore. Well, now I'm back in the game, and I plan to offer these forevermore.

If you're wondering about the purpose of these plugs, they're to replace the insufficiently-designed plugs on the coolant crossover tubes. Many of you have undoubtedly discovered that the OEM plugs like to rust in place. The little square hole on top doesn't give you much of an option with removal. You either break the nub off of your 1/4" ratchet, or you round out the square hole. This leaves you with having to use vise grips or a pipe wrench to remove it, leaving unsightly tooth marks and chipped paint.

My plugs eliminate the unsightly chipped, marked-up OEM pieces, while also giving you the piece of mind that you'll be able to remove it when you need it the most. There's nothing like finding out you need to fill the coolant but can't remove the plug at the highest point of the engine, leaving you chasing air bubbles and an overheating engine.

-----------------------------------------------------

As mentioned above, I have 2 different versions available:

Solid--direct replacement: $35 shipped
-comes with a Buna o-ring, and a small tube of dielectric grease for the o-ring

Drilled/tapped with 1/8"npt threads--for use with a/m coolant gauge, etc: $40 shipped
-comes with the above-mentioned o-ring, grease, and also a small stainless Allen-head plug.

Please feel free to make a post here and PM me for payment info, or email me at [email protected]. PayPal is preferred, but other forms of payment can be worked out.

latest batch.JPG
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,135
Last edited:

KoBra_98

TT04 98KoBra 70Boss302
Established Member
ill take a solid one , send me paypal info and ill pay you after work tomorrow!

98mark8lsc

Established Member
All paid orders have been shipped out with the exception of 2 orders from yesterday, that will be sent out today.

I currently have 1 solid plug, and 5 drilled/tapped plugs remaining. The next batch of 100 plugs will be ready soon. Once these last 6 are sold out, I'll still be accepting orders, but there will be a small delay in shipping until the next batch is finished.

Thanks SVTP! You guys are awesome!

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
so these are good then? i remember there was a gap problem or something similar on them not seating right. i had a great time removing my stripped plug a few weeks ago lol.
if these are all good to go i wouldn't mind the last solid one you have

98mark8lsc

Established Member
so these are good then? i remember there was a gap problem or something similar on them not seating right. i had a great time removing my stripped plug a few weeks ago lol.
if these are all good to go i wouldn't mind the last solid one you have

Mine have never had that problem. There was another member using my design who had numerous plugs with that issue. I've sold well over 200 of these with no issues yet.

I'll PM you my PayPal address.

Thanks!

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
nice to see you producing these again, jay :beer:

the one I bought from you years ago always works great for my coolant flushes

an attractive and functional upgrade for all 96-04 4 valve mustangs :thumbsup:

98mark8lsc

Established Member
nice to see you producing these again, jay :beer:

the one I bought from you years ago always works great for my coolant flushes

an attractive and functional upgrade for all 96-04 4 valve mustangs :thumbsup:

Thanks man! I'm happy to provide them! Not that I had any concerns, but it's nice to see you're still happy with your purchase! If I remember correctly, you were one of the first guys on SVTP to buy one. :rockon:

PM replied. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread