The Official "First Meet Of 06'" Thread - 1/28/06

blumnday99

Established Member
KWIK WS6 said:
who was the ****ing ass that cut right in front of me drving like a ass and almost clipped my front bumper, he went on too speed and almost slammed in too 2 cars on Pch/Newport Coast, He locked it up and pitched it sideways, That was about Where I had it for that cruise. It was that old guy that looked like a jarhead and had his 2 daughters in his car! He need's a ass whoopin! :kaboom:

Um...I think that might be the guy that just posted right before you.

Anybody wanna host some pics? I'd like to get as many as I can.

Daz97Roush

TruckSlut
Established Member
KWIK WS6 said:
who was the ****ing ass that cut right in front of me drving like a ass and almost clipped my front bumper, he went on too speed and almost slammed in too 2 cars on Pch/Newport Coast, He locked it up and pitched it sideways, That was about Where I had it for that cruise. It was that old guy that looked like a jarhead and had his 2 daughters in his car! He need's a ass whoopin! :kaboom:
lol i think IT WAS that guy who posted b4 u bro lol.. :D

SciFiHiFi

Established Member
yea too bad a few people couldn't behave like adults. After the dude in the white GT decided to power brake a burnout 2 feet off my back bumper at a red light I decided it was time to leave. Maybe we can do better next time.

KWIK WS6

Southern Cali
Established Member
Daz97Roush said:
That's great old ass man think's he's 16 driving like a bone head, with his two little girlfriend's in the car.(wanna be navy seal ***)

And to top that shit off the kid in the dark blue or black z28 with his scumbag dad,(who talks like MR.Bean) hit my car like 3 year's ago,dumb ass kid parked his ford torass right on the nose of my T/A. If you didn't know my name, you would of got an ass beating in the parking lot bitch.I know you call the cop's. :mj:

SRT Handz

Banned
SciFiHiFi said:
yea too bad a few people couldn't behave like adults. After the dude in the white GT decided to power brake a burnout 2 feet off my back bumper at a red light I decided it was time to leave. Maybe we can do better next time.

OMG i was suriously scared for you. I am Very sorry that happened to you. I dont know that guy but that was way outta hand. As the organizer for this cruise i am saying i am very sorry for that happening. People need to learn how to drive and not put others in risk. That could have caused a major damage and should not have happened. That was way out of hand!!! :bash:

Daz97Roush

TruckSlut
Established Member
i think for the next cruise. there should be some guidelines. like SLOW the EFF DOWN. this is a CRUISE not the effing WINTERNATIONALS at every stoplight.

optx002

Established Member
im glad i went down to meet up with you guys. i ended up stayin and going to black angus wiht some of the guys for drinks. guess i should be glad i missed the craziness

if anyone is up for a meet in the LA area. im down.

maliclipse

Enormous Member
Established Member
Yeah the black angus has a lame bar but its better just to sit and relax rather than taking a chance with your car on a cruise.

2004Serpent

Established Member
"who was the ****ing ass that cut right in front of me drving like a ass and almost clipped my front bumper, he went on too speed and almost slammed in too 2 cars on Pch/Newport Coast, He locked it up and pitched it sideways, That was about Where I had it for that cruise. It was that old guy that looked like a jarhead and had his 2 daughters in his car! He need's a ass whoopin!"

I hear you bro, I was the one right next to you when that happened. I had the loud ass black 04 cobra.

and since everyone kept asking I had slp loudmouth with catless Bassani X.

SRT Handz

Banned
2004Serpent said:
"who was the ****ing ass that cut right in front of me drving like a ass and almost clipped my front bumper, he went on too speed and almost slammed in too 2 cars on Pch/Newport Coast, He locked it up and pitched it sideways, That was about Where I had it for that cruise. It was that old guy that looked like a jarhead and had his 2 daughters in his car! He need's a ass whoopin!"

I hear you bro, I was the one right next to you when that happened. I had the loud ass black 04 cobra.

and since everyone kept asking I had slp loudmouth with catless Bassani X.

I still dont consider the SLP a "catback"....lol :D

wallie40

Established Member
maliclipse said:
Yeah the black angus has a lame bar but its better just to sit and relax rather than taking a chance with your car on a cruise.

I agree, had a good time thou.

Good to see you again mike. Dont work to hard.

optx002

Established Member
wallie40 said:

whats going on paul. This is jay with the dsg 03 vert. good meeting ya there. let me know of any future garage adventures.

Bl4ckedoutc0bra

Established Member
wallie40 said:

Sad I couldn't see yah there bro. It seems like this cruise was a lot more wreckless than yours (not knocking SRT or anything). I hope to see everyone at the next one and I hope it goes a little safer. :beer:

nevrlift

Established Member
wasnt the best cruise i been on....lacked organization big time..my homey almost got hit (didnt see it) but if it had been me i'd be saying the same thing...maybe he had a complex without the blower and other set of valves in the heads...overcompinsating a bit...

blumnday99

Established Member
Here's the dyno from when it was tuned.

IMG2.gif

That's with the stock internals / block, stock headers, stock midpipe, and stock MAF. Gotta change those soon though.

00filly

Established Member
Daz97Roush said:

Yeah, I think i remember seeing a few hundred references on his license plate / frame to his car being an 04 40th anniversary, so i'm betting that's the dude.

real smart, see if you can't impress your girls by getting in a wreck..... :loser:

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
blumnday99 said:
So anyone have any pics they can send me?

I think I might have seen you on the 405 the other night, is your plate something like '03 shakr'?

Users who are viewing this thread