The Official "First Meet Of 06'" Thread - 1/28/06

SRT Handz

Banned
Well here it is guys, The first 06 Meet. We all survived the scary winter of No Track Days, No Cruises, and NO FUN!!!! So Now that its 06, lets start it off with one hell of a cruise!!!!! I looked at the routes and Ditched school yesterday to drive them both. I pretty much drove all day from Malibu to Laguna on PCH, and after a long night of thinking.......I Made the choice...Of.....THE LAGUNA BEACH CRUISE PART 2!!!!!

Date: January 28th, 2006

Place: Best Buy Parking Lot, Tustin Market Place

Time: 2:45 PM

I am inviting all of my Fellow So Cal Mustang, Ford, GM, and Mopar Guys for a fun "California Winter Cruise" A fun time to show off your car, meet new Friends and just have a fun time Cruisin with Some Other Stangs.

Part 1

The first part of the cruise will meet up in the Best Buy parking lot of the Tustin market Place off the 5 Freeway at Jamboree. This will be just the First meeting spot.

Here we can check out the cars, and best off all.....GRAB SOME IN & OUT

From there we will head out on to Jamboree heading West toward PCH into the sunset. At the end of Jamboree we will come to Pacfic Coast Highway (PCH) and Turn Left taking us south through Newport.

Part 2

This is only if we have alot of people. Because of all the stop lights and such we will meet up in the Parking lot of The Crystal Cove Shopping center. There we can Grab a Starbucks and just enjoy the look of each others cars. Its a very Classy center right across from the beach.

Part 3

After our stop for everyone to regroup we shall continue south on PCH through the Beautiful Laguna Beach and Dana Point enjoy the views and Just Cruisin'. PCH will then take us to the 5 Freeway which we shall take north toward Los Angeles. We will then take the 5 north and Exit at the Irvine Spectrum. There we can hang out somemore at the top of the Main parking Structure and take some pics of our cars in the Awsome clear winter night. After everyone can either take the 5 back home or stay and check out the Spectrum and grab a bite to eat.

Lets Make this one BAD ASS Cruise!!!

So Lets get this List started!!!

1. SRT Handz - Lazer Red 98' Mustang GT

Daz97Roush

TruckSlut
Established Member
and this time lets try to be on time SRT! lol...

2.Daz97Roush

optx002

Established Member
once again, count me in unless something crazy happens that weekend that would not permit me to come.

and thanks ashley for yest. i ended up meeting michal? (maliclipse) at XMP and got to see his cobra.. hes got a sweet ride.

LargeOrangeFont

Raise your fist in resist
Established Member
optx002 said:
once again, count me in unless something crazy happens that weekend that would not permit me to come.

and thanks ashley for yest. i ended up meeting michal? (maliclipse) at XMP and got to see his cobra.. hes got a sweet ride.

No problem. Thats what Mike said this morning. Glad you got to XMP on time.

Bullitt207

Established Member
I think Stangfreaks is going to Neptune's that same day. I'm heading that way. have a good time. I'll show up if somthing changes.

wallie40

Established Member
2.Daz97Roush
3. Edgars23 - 01 GT
4. Mytjojo - 03 Cobra
5. Wallie40 - 01 Cobra
6. Amber - 02 Lightning

As long as weather permitting we will come and do some shooting.

Bullitt207

Established Member
2. Daz97Roush
3. Edgars23 - 01 GT
4. Mytjojo - 03 Cobra
5. Wallie40 - 01 Cobra
6. Amber - 02 Lightning
7. Bullitt207 - 01 bullitt

0440thStang

Established Member
Bullitt207 said:
I think Stangfreaks is going to Neptune's that same day. I'm heading that way. have a good time. I'll show up if somthing changes.

2. Daz97Roush
3. Edgars23 - 01 GT
4. Mytjojo - 03 Cobra
5. Wallie40 - 01 Cobra
6. Amber - 02 Lightning
7. Bullitt207 - 01 bullitt
8. 0440thStang - 40th Anniversary GT

Looks like a couple of the Freaks will be there. It would be great if we could move part of the cruise further up north, if not no problem Bullitt and I will cruise that way together. That is if I can keep up with him. I'm trying to get as many cruises in as possible before I go out of country for a while so I'm gonna do this one and possiby one the next weekend.

Last edited:

SB Lightning

Young Buck
Established Member
Hmm I'm not sure if I can make it that day. Depends if my game gets cancelled or not.

Put me down to go, but know that I'm not 100% sure if I can make it.

I'll run it by my friends also (2001 bullitt, 96 GT [if the tranny is fixed])

Users who are viewing this thread