The Official BBS RK Plasma Thread

CobraTerritory

Merica
Established Member
here are some pics of Tractionless' Mystic

rims1.gif

rims2.gif

Next pic shows the purple and green metallic, as close to Mystic as I can get.

rims3.gif

Next pic is a month ago yes they were "OEM" silver :xpl:, now as seen above gunmetal metallic. :rolling:

mcds1-18-09.gif

Wheel.gif

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
here are some pics of Tractionless' Mystic

rims1.gif

Very nice. Makes me wish I would have never sold my (new in box) complete set of silver BBS RK wheels. I always wanted to get them sprayed gun metal grey but I never had the money or time. BTW, I think the clear film behind the rear tires on that Mystic (you know the #M clear bra stuff) makes a lot of sense. With paint that pricey it's a must to have protection from day one... ! :rockon:

CobraTerritory

Merica
Established Member
maybe someone can help me. SSP. found out the following info.

Rear Rims - 20mm

Front Rims - 25mm

Im about to order brakes for my car but i kinda want to go bigger than the 03 cobra brakes so here is my question. I dont think anyone has ran the wilwood 6 piston yet and it looks to be skinnier than the brembo Cobra R's. here is link to specs of the brake kit. on the bottom of the link is a PDF file that shows a detailed diagram of how fat it is. will it clear???

Brake Kits Product

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
I really doubt it. It's not all about the offset, but the design of the spokes. My Work Emotion CR Kai wheels were +20, but the spokes bowed out and there was a ton of space for bigger brakes. The RK's have less than a quarter inch between the caliper and the spokes. I wouldn't buy the brakes without finding the exact specs and comparing them to stock brakes.

Looking at the drawing, I'd still say it's too big, but I'd have to take a closer look at my brakes.

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
Ya'll missed one (my 03 a few years ago), now belongs to a guy on the site in Colorado:

newwheels3.jpg

newwheels1.jpg

newwheels2.jpg

DSC00219.jpg

Last edited:

black-plasma

Established Member
Do you guys wanting the bigger brake kits actually road race your car? My reason is because I plan to do SCCA Time Trials, but if your not road racing the car you don't need a bigger brake kit. Get the brake duct cooling kit, some stainless steel lines and performace brake pads you'll be fine for anything but competive racing.

Users who are viewing this thread