The new Z/28

Poppacapp

Established Member
The only thing I fear about the new Z/28.....

Grown men who buy it, then come to local car meets. They think it's the fastest thing on the street, despite weight and other physics that prove otherwise.

I can't wait to see one so I can't hurt it's feelings.

Z28

Established Member
Sweet car in my opinion, and I like the looks of the new front end. Similar to what they did with the '10 mustang, it makes the old front end look pretty dated. Not a huge fan on the looks of the front splitter, but I'm sure it had to be made that large to actually be functional and not just for looks.

Poppacapp

Established Member
The Camaro is officially no longer a catfish.... it is now a Shark... example below:

[youtube_browser]GCpKp73kJtI[/youtube_browser]

03SVTscott

Established Member
I don't like the looks of the new camaro there going way to concept looking and not enough function, but still kinda stupid with some of the options there gonna have crappy light saving windows and no stereo systems what the hell is this the 60s all over again, No thanks chevy just watch how these cars are gonna be to expensive for the average person to buy so they will sit in dealer lots until some one with with no brains and deep pockets will pick it up I live in SoCal and I go to pretty much every car show and let me tell you since the ZL1 has came out I seen only a handful at car shows but I see a lot more 13 GT500s!!! GO FORD!!! sorry just my 2 cents not trying to hurt the chevy guys feelings ;)

Agree with this guy......not shots against anyone, you like what you like.....

19935.slow

Established Member
This thing will murder the current generation Boss, however, when this z/28 is released there will be another Boss.

Rumors are the next generation Mustang will have an IRS and I'm sure more power. Let's just hope they don't do a complete shit job like GM by putting it on a full sized sedan platform.

As Ford fans we have to worry about yet another irs that could blow with stock horse power. :beer:

ScreamingFast

Chicks love big Slicks!!
Established Member
It isn't a bad looking car and I hope it won't be as much as a disappointment as the ZL1 was but in the end it is late to the party with no more Boss 302 production.

Kewlv8

Established Member
Originally Posted by burnzilla This will be a good match for the Boss said:
Yeah.. sure will... it only does 1.0g lateral... :nonono:

Yeh, the ZL1 and Z28 are soooo lean...... :lol: LMFAO :lol:

highdensity007

Best wifey EVAR!
Established Member
Nice car, I'm sure it is. I'd still rather have a CTS V. The higher hp new Camaros perform very well, but the looks just don't do it for me at all.

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
I dont get this place. It's still new camaro so it's still going to look like the rest. They wont magically redesign the whole body style. Unreal expectations here. I like it.

50 Deep

SVT JEDI
Established Member
Not sexier than the GT500, but its a good looking car.

The front splitter would get ate up by curbs and parking blocks

Users who are viewing this thread