The new Z/28

klr16G

Established Member
I don't like the looks of the new camaro there going way to concept looking and not enough function, but still kinda stupid with some of the options there gonna have crappy light saving windows and no stereo systems what the hell is this the 60s all over again, No thanks chevy just watch how these cars are gonna be to expensive for the average person to buy so they will sit in dealer lots until some one with with no brains and deep pockets will pick it up I live in SoCal and I go to pretty much every car show and let me tell you since the ZL1 has came out I seen only a handful at car shows but I see a lot more 13 GT500s!!! GO FORD!!! sorry just my 2 cents not trying to hurt the chevy guys feelings ;)

Last edited:

2003GTIZZLE

**** YO COUCH NIKKA!
Established Member
All the haterz not really sure why? Chevy releases another top shelf muscle car for Ford to counter with a superior one....oh wait we already have the Boss 302, GT500 and Cobra Jet.

Carry on.

JTR

burnzilla

Established Member
This will be a good match for the Boss, The GT500 is a fat pig that will slide off the race track.
This Z28 is purely for the track.

SSmoked99

Burn that sh*t UBZ
Established Member
This will be a good match for the Boss, The GT500 is a fat pig that will slide off the race track.
This Z28 is purely for the track.

If this is a good match for the Boss on the track I'm assuming the ZL1 kills the Z/28 on the track. We all saw what the ZL1 did to the Boss...

94_Vert

Established Member
I like it, except for the splitter. I wouldnt buy one, but I think it looks good.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 with Tapatalk

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
This thing will murder the current generation Boss, however, when this z/28 is released there will be another Boss.

Rumors are the next generation Mustang will have an IRS and I'm sure more power. Let's just hope they don't do a complete shit job like GM by putting it on a full sized sedan platform.

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
The only thing I fear about the new Z/28.....

Grown men who buy it, then come to local car meets. They think it's the fastest thing on the street, despite weight and other physics that prove otherwise.

Last edited:

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Starting to look better, but damn they had to steal the LS7 from the Z06, thats pretty sad. I think it will be a great race between the boss and z28. But still a ugly 5th gen at the end of the day.

Stang Lover

Established Member
I like it just take the front splitter off. Maybe someone can photoshop one without the splitter?

TClark22

Established Member
I don't know, but it is pretty ugly. At the end of the day everyone here would still pick that Z/28 over your GT and twice on Sunday.:lol:

Why so serious?

Who is serious on the interwebs? Shit i would take one over my GT...but here we go again people comparing a brand new $60+k car to my 9 year old $9k GT just because i poked some fun at a chevy ON A MUSTANG SITE...I would take it...sell the shit out of it and buy a gt500. No reason to pick on the lonely 2v.

I don't understand all the hate. But I guess everyone has the right to their opinion.

I think it looks good. I like the looks of the zl1 a lot more though.

I like the look of mustangs more but these new Camaros are pretty nice, there is a red zl1 locally and damn that thing is sexy in person.

Lol again people don't understand the hate? Did you read the forum you were on? Its not hate either, most of us are just giving chevy crap. Lol i actually don't mind the new camaros and i like vettes. They poke us, we poke them...that what the muscle car wars are about! I have respect for the LS engines

Users who are viewing this thread