the new move Drive

Jarad302

Established Member
run away do not waste your time or money there is about 10 seconds of actual car chase and 5 seconds of the mustang maybe a 25 lines in the entire movie, what happens you ask NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING, couple of ppl get shot a head stomped in but its so breif, and o yea nothing happens nothing is explanied shots are long are drawn out i guess for a more dramatic effect but no its boring

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
run away do not waste your time or money there is about 10 seconds of actual car chase and 5 seconds of the mustang maybe a 25 lines in the entire movie, what happens you ask NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING, couple of ppl get shot a head stomped in but its so breif, and o yea nothing happens nothing is explanied shots are long are drawn out i guess for a more dramatic effect but no its boring

:dw:

Can you please rewrite that in English?

BDF8

UF Alum. GO GATORS
Established Member

First of all, that is a slight spoiler alert, so you're an idiot.

Second, It might be a little better than you are eluding to because of it's ratings on both IMDB and Rotten tomatoes.

Third, How the **** did you type that out and think, "ok good to post"

ATFPat

Established Member
The wife and I saw the movie tonight. This was the first movie I've seen that I actually wanted to leave. She didn't like it but thought it would get better by the end. I couldn't wait to it to be over.

There were a good amount of other people in the theater that felt the same. We could hear the reactions throughout the movie and the end.

Horrible movie. I will give credit that the main actor was good at acting but the movie was a let down. I wouldn't even recommend anyone to rent it at a red box for a $1 once it gets released on DVD.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The wife and I saw the movie tonight. This was the first movie I've seen that I actually wanted to leave. She didn't like it but thought it would get better by the end. I couldn't wait to it to be over.

There were a good amount of other people in the theater that felt the same. We could hear the reactions throughout the movie and the end.

Horrible movie. I will give credit that the main actor was good at acting but the movie was a let down. I wouldn't even recommend anyone to rent it at a red box for a $1 once it gets released on DVD.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll definitely pass this one by and save my money.

Gregster

Established Member
damn, i've got to ask my sister what she thinks about it. i was hoping to see that movie this weekend. Hopefully Elite Killers will be a better choice.

VegasMichael

Established Member
I'll wait until it's on cable and then skip it. I gave up on going to the theaters years ago. If the movie is good I can wait for it on the telly.

GTermi

Established Member
I just don't get why people bash it. It was such a great film. If ur looking for a mindless car movie this is not what you're going to get. It was a great movie with a mustang put in there to sell movie tickets. I was upset at how short the mustang was in it, but after I got over that I enjoyed it very much. One of the best films of the year.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I just don't get why people bash it. It was such a great film. If ur looking for a mindless car movie this is not what you're going to get. It was a great movie with a mustang put in there to sell movie tickets. I was upset at how short the mustang was in it, but after I got over that I enjoyed it very much. One of the best films of the year.

you have the word "termi" in your name, that alone explains why you liked a movie that everyone else hated. that is about all I can say outside of smackdown.

Last edited:

ATFPat

Established Member
^ ha I think I might have been alittle harsh but the previews looked so good and we were pretty excited to see it. Plus the critics gave it good reviews. I don't want to spoil it. The beginning starts out great but just goes downhill. There seemed to be alot of talking which we thought was to setup the movie/story but they kept talking ..... Some action and more talking. I do like action packed movies or aleast some action. some people will hate it and others will think it's good. Hearing the reactions in the theater, we weren't the only ones disappointed. I wouldn't recommend to see this in the movies, I'd save the money for something else but that's my opinion and it seemed to be the same of others.

As for the mindless movie comment, We like movies like the Rock, Shooter (Great Movie), the Borne series movies, Inception, The Town, Behind Enemy Lines etc. even enjoyed the new Transformers and other similar. I even liked Shutter Island and things weren't blowing up. Thats properly not saying much of what we like with the listed movies but with the previews with this movie, yea I excepted to see more driving/action and less talk.

Again its all opinion. Some will think that anyone that hates it is "Mindless." Others will jump in and rip it.

Last edited:

clean93

Established Member
Just came back from the theatres after seeing this. movie was weird but not too bad couldve been much better though

Planter

Banned
Im sorry but if you couldnt tell this movie as going to be a bad movie by watching the previews, you are either dumb or very very gullible. The previews looked terrible, plot was cheesy and the acting looked just as cheesy.

Users who are viewing this thread