The new GT500 sounds MEAN!

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Really like that Blue with the Perf. Pkg, but did you notice that it also had a cage in it: 1:26 min?

LS-WHAT?

Established Member
Yes, It was a Ford sponsored event with a lot of journalists so they installed cages for a just in case situation.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
The best freaking stang hands down!

2sick4v's

SonicBoom
Established Member
I saw one in traffic the other day and it definitely had some rumble for a car with stock exhaust. I dislike the new gt's just like i disliked the s-197 gt's but the i love the gt500's in both the s-197 and 2010+.

Fastlane Cobra

Established Member
Wow nice car but after doing the math.....the 2011 Shelbly GT500 costs as much as a 2011 Mustang GT Premium and a 2011 V6 premium combined. Yes its faster than both but at least with the other two models you can get all of the features (Nav, heated seats, etc). On a not so serious note, the GT500 has less power than the other two combined. I am still on the fence about buying one. It is much improved over previous models but those world class improvements has really driven the price up a bit.

I remember like yesterday when many thought $34K was a lot to ask for the 03 Cobra. Now its more like $54K. I am still pissed at the many friggin idiots who paid up to $20k over sticker and kept the prices high on the 07-09 GT500s. I hope they are still happy with those models. I am curious to know how many will buy the 2011s.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That '11 GT500 really sounds awesome. Funny thing, though. Not one time could I hear the blower. Not even on the inside of the cabin.

Users who are viewing this thread