The new daily

Go Down South

Established Member
Picked up my new daily yesterday. 03 SVT Focus 4dr. Has 125k on the clock and is bone stock. Got it for 3.5k and all it really needs is a new IAC and o2 sensor. So far, I really like it. HUGE upgrade over my past daily which was a 93 toyota paseo. That car was a tank though so I hope this one will be as well. I dont really plan to mod this at all. Maybe lower it and get the SVT euro rims but thats about it.

Some pics.
2011-09-30113207.jpg

2011-09-30113236.jpg

2011-09-30113305.jpg

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
I almost got one. I just couldn't talk myself into driving a hatchback though. Car looks good, good luck with it!

jcveron

Established Member
never did like that body style focus. my wife had one when we were dating. 3 days after we got married i traded it in lol

Gray_Ghost

Established Member
Nice! I've been looking for one as a DD myself. The Lightning drinks gas like you wouldn't believe and I never ride the bike anymore.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice find. Looks like the previous owner took good care of it. Every time I see one of these I remember the old FFW Focus Frenzy class.

Go Down South

Established Member
Thanks all. Yea, my buddy did take care of it. Today was the first time I could take it on a decent drive. Drove 3 hrs to and from school today and I'm just under half a tank. Did the math and I should get close to 400 miles a tank. So much better than the mustangs 275 lol.

Sapperstang

Established Member
Good luck! Mine is about to go up for sale and I couldn't be happier to get rid of the piece of crap. I hope you enjoy yours more than I have mine. They have a laundry list of common issues not to mention can barely get out of their own way.

black93

Established Member
Nice clean FSVT! I picked up a stock CSVT to daily back in February and SVT modified the car in all aspects (body, engine, suspension, interior). In stock form it's very fun to drive for what it is and I'm sure the FSVT is similar.

Last edited:

Boomer182

Haveyoutriedhittingher?
Established Member
Words of advice avoid larger puddles of water. Great cars. If you ever have any issues with it PM me. I have seen it all with my brothers 03 3 door.

Sapperstang

Established Member
Thanks all. Yea, my buddy did take care of it. Today was the first time I could take it on a decent drive. Drove 3 hrs to and from school today and I'm just under half a tank. Did the math and I should get close to 400 miles a tank. So much better than the mustangs 275 lol.

400 miles to a tank! :lol: If all highway miles and you keep it at about 55 maybe. City driving good luck. For a four cyl they get terrible mileage.

Users who are viewing this thread