The New Batman Has Been Casted...

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member
welp so much for that...lol. we got one decent superman movie, and the dark night was amazing. and this is why DC gets slapped around by Marvel...years of terrible ideas like this.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
hopefully its only to follow up to the whole man of steel thing and not anything to do with last couple of batman movies...I dont are about superman and wouldnt see it anyway but Ive really liked the last few batman movies so I guess its about time for them to screw it all up

BrokenCool

LOL @ Retiring
Established Member
I wouldve felt better if he directing the movie but not starring as Batman.

Ibleedblue13

Established Member
Had a few days off from work recently and rewatched all three Batman movies with Bale. I was never into the whole superhero thing growing up but after seeing them all again the most recent Batman series as a whole have to be some of my favorite movies of all time

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Seems a bit of an odd choice considering his age, but he is a good actor.
Agreed on him being good actor but hes not superhero type of actor. Just look at Clooney...

This means Matt Damon is gonna play Robin..... And Gotham is gonna be set up in Boston....

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Its a superman movie so I don't really car. Its gonna suck like thw last few supermans. The classic superman was way better

Blown 89

Established Member
I just told my fiance that and all I heard from the other room was "Nooooooooooo" lol

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
boo. Bale made a mistake IMO.

Christian-Bale-Deal-With-It-Reaction-Gif.gif

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member
Hahahaha! So dumb! The movie is going to suck just like 90% of all Superman movies. It seems history repeats itself, Michael Keaton was a good Batman/Bruce Wayne then they replaced him and the next two sequels sucked terrible. Then Bale comes along and was the best possible choice for Batman/Bruce and ****ing nailed it! Now there is Ben Affleck.....

Users who are viewing this thread