the new 2015 Mustang

Shake&Bake

1998 Triple Black Cobra
Established Member
Going to be a beast of a car. The new styling is growing on me too. Can't wait to see the Shelby version.

Murder Snake

SnakeBT
Established Member
if I had the money, would put the Coyote in mine and be done. new ones look all right, not enough to go into debt for in my case.

97cobra...

Established Member
If you can afford it do it !!! Nothing beats a brand new car when my dad bought his 1le it had 7 miles on it and all the plastic covers were being removed as he got the keys I look forward to getting a car like that soon

gq916

Established Member
If you can afford it do it !!! Nothing beats a brand new car when my dad bought his 1le it had 7 miles on it and all the plastic covers were being removed as he got the keys I look forward to getting a car like that soon

so true..nothing beats a new one!

iamtheshaner

IH84DZ
Established Member
If you do buy it - please drive it! How anyone could spend large sums of presumably hard-earned money on a machine, who's only purpose for existance is to be driven, just to let it sit in a garage is just..... wrong.

Baby boomers are the worst at this. They got bit in the 60's and 70's when their "nothing special" car turned out to be a "classic" while the value of the dollar is simultaneously destroyed and when you see a Nova go for $30 large at an auction you have your cardiologist on the phone before they have it pushed it off the block.

Aside from limited production runs there is no "modern-day classic" and the era of a cool, blue collar car being worth 10x it's value in 30 years is LOOOONG GONE.

So..... buy it and drive the hell out of it. Let us live vicariously through you :)

Users who are viewing this thread