the new 2015 Mustang

Atlantic Blue

Established Member
Ok, here's the deal, as much as I love my beautiful 1998 BAB Cobra and the fun it has given me, I think I will be taking the LEAP to the new 2015 GT! Man I have a total boner for that car already. I might be selling my car soon...

Tickle

Established Member
It's definitely a good looking car, can't go wring with a coyote and today's technology. I'd get one if I didn't have family priorities.

Atlantic Blue

Established Member
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, besides I'm ready for a car that doesn't fell like a buckboard going down the road!

CJHAMIL

Pew Professional
Established Member
Ok, here's the deal, as much as I love my beautiful 1998 BAB Cobra and the fun it has given me, I think I will be taking the LEAP to the new 2015 GT! Man I have a total boner for that car already. I might be selling my car soon...

How much would you consider selling your BAB for?

mustang3X

Established Member
Yes, definitely a nice car, but I always let other people take the hit on depreciation.

Bought my 98 cobra ragtop for 12K, has 16,000 miles on it and is factory fresh. If I ever sell it the loss will minimal and I might even get a few bucks back.

So in 14 years years I'll be looking for a minty 2014 mustang that other people have taken a bath on :banana:

Atlantic Blue

Established Member
How much would you consider selling your BAB for?

HMMMM, you know what, I really have no idea. I considered selling it back in 09, but chickened out then. It has 56k on it, garaged 24-7 with covered in there also. Last year I only drove it at most 280 miles that I can remember. So in all honesty, I really have no idea of the $ value. When push comes to shove I wonder if I'll chicken out again?

Atlantic Blue

Established Member
Yes, definitely a nice car, but I always let other people take the hit on depreciation.

Bought my 98 cobra ragtop for 12K, has 16,000 miles on it and is factory fresh. If I ever sell it the loss will minimal and I might even get a few bucks back.

So in 14 years years I'll be looking for a minty 2014 mustang that other people have taken a bath on :banana:

In 14 years I will be 80 years old!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't have the time to waste waiting for someone else's worn out beat down been in a flood car! I have never had a new car in my life, it would be nice to finally treat myself to a new car with new carpet, new leather etc instead of someone else's farted up ride!
It's all about TIME my friend!

Apicia

Established Member
In 14 years I will be 80 years old!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't have the time to waste waiting for someone else's worn out beat down been in a flood car! I have never had a new car in my life, it would be nice to finally treat myself to a new car with new carpet, new leather etc instead of someone else's farted up ride!

If you can afford it, I say go for it. You only live once and everyone should own a brand new car at one time in their life. No nose picking from a previous owner... who knows where the hell those nose pickers wipe their goods. :xpl:

mustang3X

Established Member

In 14 years I'll be the same age or younger than I am now, so it is all in how you look at things.

Have fun with your new ride :beer:

CJHAMIL

Pew Professional
Established Member
The good guy side of me says, if you don't owe anything on the BAB why not have both? Then the bad guy side of me says sell it, because I need a post deployment gift to myself hahaha.

Atlantic Blue

Established Member
If you can afford it, I say go for it. You only live once and everyone should own a brand new car at one time in their life. No nose picking from a previous owner... who knows where the hell those nose pickers wipe their goods. :xpl:

Man, you are so right! My wife found some nasty stuff on the back seat of mer 04 GT ragtop when she bought it. I will not even guess what it was, yech!

Atlantic Blue

Established Member
The good guy side of me says, if you don't owe anything on the BAB why not have both? Then the bad guy side of me says sell it, because I need a post deployment gift to myself hahaha.

I have owned it since 05! so that is one reason I still am riding the fence, hate to have payments for anything, house will be paid for next year, so HMMMM, where shoud i put that extra 1100.00 a month????

CJHAMIL

Pew Professional
Established Member
I have owned it since 05! so that is one reason I still am riding the fence, hate to have payments for anything, house will be paid for next year, so HMMMM, where shoud i put that extra 1100.00 a month????

Thats how it is for me an my two SN-95s. No car payment and insurance is pretty low. I am convienced though that I need to sell one of my cars and get a BAB.

Users who are viewing this thread