the nameless new TF wheel on my aston...

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
Those look great. I have the same wheel ordered for my CTS-V in Satin Black though. And to be honest, I do like the name Vantage for this wheel. Sgt D, what size are those as well? I am going with 20's and wanted to gauge how they are going to look.

Last edited:

slow90coupe

Established Member
LOVE the car....! Absolutely beautiful. But I'm probably alone in that I don't care for those new wheels at all...on or off of that car. To each their own though. No offense to the guys at TF as EVERYTHING else they produce is amazing!

+1
LOVE the Aston!!! but to me, the wheels look really out of place on the car. they look like they need to go on something along the lines of an older car like a 69 camaro or a chevelle that has been restomodded. to me, the stock wheels are sexy as it can get on the Aston. TF is def. the king of all wheels. LOVE the quality of all of your stuff!

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
i know not everyone will like them but i did post it to get opinions and all are welcome:beer:

these are 20"wheels and as for the stock wheels, yes they do look really good on the car but the guy before me curbed them and they are stained from what i am assuming was a cleaner left on too long and the tires are dry rotted. i plan on sending them out to get refinished.

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
Absolutely perfect! Those wheels look like they were designed just for that car!

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
blackandwhite.gif

DSC01226.gif

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
You really out did yourself with these wheels!!! Its EXTREMELY hard to find aftermarket wheels that can compliment the lines of an Aston Martin. But thankfully you found some TF's that pull it off perfectly!

04spinbra

Established Member
I love the car!! The first pics of the rims that you posted I liked but I didn't, know what I mean?! That black and white pic made me really love it!! Great Job!!

slow90coupe

Established Member
those wheels are growing on me! theyre looking better and better the more i see them on the car... at first i didnt like them but now im starting to really like them!! love the Aston!

Users who are viewing this thread