the most ghetto/redneck shit i have seen in a while

motoman991

Banned
That fat white redneck is a good representation of most members of this site...

Really?

GAYFLY_zps3f7e0415.gif

Looks like a good representation of you, fat ass.

OW99

Established Member
That was a fight?? All I saw was two guys rolling around on the floor making out. It's sad that the girls were the only ones with any balls.

o2k

Noob
Established Member
That video was pretty funny.. but that fat dude probably gets beat by a set of stairs all the time.

kingnut

Established Member
by the way this video was taken at an extended stay hotel. if you have ever stayed at one you will know why you dont want to stay there again. i stayed in one in tampa last year because it was $55 a night and im not hard to please. but i did have my springfield 40 on the nightstand. ****ing hoods, illegals, and skanks all over that hotel.

LOL WUT

+65,000
Established Member
I am a bit late to the party but damn was that ridiculous. Seems like those ladies knew wtf they were doing (minus the fat one). Also, am I the only one who thought the Hispanic/Indian/Whatever lady getting loud in the beginning sounded like a chicken going apeshit?

shad2009

Tungsten GT
Established Member
Dude holding cam throwing up west side was hilarious.

the W might have been for worldstar since all the fight videos go on there:rockon: lol

this literally made my morning...little girl snuck a nice right hand at the end haha:kaboom:

don't know what was ghetto/redneck tho

kaz109

Established Member
Can't view it for some reason....maybe because on my phone?

tbi0904

Established Member
You toughguys with your panties in a bunch because a women dropped a man with a nice overhand right are hilarious. That was the best part of the video.

Users who are viewing this thread