The Minneapolis Police Choke an Unarmed Handcuffed Black Man to Death

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Truly disappointed in the Gun owning right/Conservatives.

All this talk all these years of what they would do if shit ever hit the fan. The police aren’t doing shit, the national guard isn’t doing anything and no gun owners anywhere organizing and stepping up.

All enemies foreign and domestic, right?
Molon labe right?
Out of your dead cold hands right?

They’ll all just give their guns up when confiscation happens.

Can't say you are wrong because it hasn't happened yet, but I can tell you that heading down to the city and starting a fight is asking for trouble and disapproval from both sides because at that point you're inevitably going to be mixing it up with cops and NG. You think as soon as they show up guns in hand that the police are just going to automatically know what is going on and who they are? Hell no.

But I saw patriots taking control of their hometowns and cities that were being threatened so I saw plenty of cases where people were prepared and willing. The fact that you didn't see anyone, or see any serious fighters go down there should tell you that everyone felt the same hesitation and reservations in getting involved in this. You really think there aren't combat veterans out there that have no qualms mixing it up with a domestic enemy? Yet we haven't heard about a single one of them getting involved. Everyone knows this was not a fight to get involved in. My only concern is the lack of organization on our side and the influence and grasp on society our enemy has as it spans multiple organizations with endless amounts of money all the way to the media creating a narrative against us, but at that point it won't matter. We have a lot of advantages on our side but I worry that we will never be able to organize without getting targeted and of we can't organize and prepare then we may not be able to organize on the fly in time to truly fight back.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
You are exactly right.

When it finally lands in their back yards it’ll be too late.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
When what falls in our backyards, the rioting and looting? Do you know how absolutely retarded it would be for a “militia” from out of state to show up and deal with the rioters and looters? It would so very quickly be spun to racist vigilantes attacking the righteous protests of BLM. There would have to be a federal response to that.

Any sane person does not want a new civil war, “contained” rioting and looting does not justify that leap. Even if SHTF in CA and the local/state government becomes tyrannical, I’m not going there to help. You guys have allowed your state to become absolute shenanigans. Besides, a federal response would occur if the state turns on the citizens with force.

04svtsnke

Established Member
So are you saying that Trump has unchecked power?

Posts and likes are not mine.
So are you saying that Trump has unchecked power?

Posts and likes are not mine.
Hardly. The person I responded to likes the fact that he can’t be controlled. Being a puppet is an issue. Tweeting every time your feelings get hurt can also be bad. Fortunately he doesn’t have the power to punish those whose views aren’t the same as his. How many people would be dead had his tweet about shooting protestors went unchecked?

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Hardly. The person I responded to likes the fact that he can’t be controlled. Being a puppet is an issue. Tweeting every time your feelings get hurt can also be bad. Fortunately he doesn’t have the power to punish those whose views aren’t the same as his. How many people would be dead had his tweet about shooting protestors went unchecked?
Clarity is very important here...it was shooting looters not protesters. The fact that a lot of people are willingly not making that distinction is disturbing.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Clarity is very important here...it was shooting looters not protesters. The fact that a lot of people are willingly not making that distinction is disturbing.

They are being willfully ignorant on what he meant. When I first read it I thought the wording was odd but my initial takeaway was that when looting starts shootings and violence are soon to follow. He didn't meant cops shooting looters, he meant people shooting each other on the streets, and he was absolutely right. But the left took advantage of his lack of clarity in the post.

quad

Established Member
Awesome breakdown! Thanks for posting. It is clear Biden misused his position and there should be consequences. He should not even be able to run for an election! And Soros - I wonder why a small army has not yet disappeared this individual. How many security agents does he have? A small group of trained individuals should be able to take care of it. He should be interrogated until he divulges everything including the info with evidence of his puppet masters!

quad

Established Member
I am as well, Brad. Been nervous for weeks. The Dems and the MSM have hounded Trump for 4 years. They've been relentless, using any opportunity, lies and deceit, in their attempt to get rid of him. Attack after attack has failed. Trump kept motoring on. But now with COVID-19 shutting down the economy (for now) coupled with the country looking out of control (to the delight of Dems) yeah, I'm really nervous about the November election. And what happens after the election as we watch America unraveling and it's not a pretty sight. It's going to take a miracle between now and November for Trump to over-come it all and LEAD us forward.
You have to stand by him. Trump's mannerisms never bothered me. I like that he punches back! That is what we need. More conservatives should be punching back!

It is very clear that the left is lead by an evil cabal. Many on the left are lemmings that can't think for themselves. So the media is able to play them with ease and guide their thoughts. They never stop to think about the narratives they are sold.

04svtsnke

Established Member
They are being willfully ignorant on what he meant. When I first read it I thought the wording was odd but my initial takeaway was that when looting starts shootings and violence are soon to follow. He didn't meant cops shooting looters, he meant people shooting each other on the streets, and he was absolutely right. But the left took advantage of his lack of clarity in the post.
He was pretty clear saying that the 75 year old man who the police shoved to the ground was part of Antifa. He’s the president of the United States. The most powerful person in the world. When he says something, it needs to be extremely clear, ALWAYS.

What’s the punishment For looting? From what I quickly googled, it can be classified as a misdemeanor or felony depending on the severity. A couple to several years in jail plus fines are the norm. A sitting president suggested shooting them all. The fact people who support trump aren’t making that distinction is disturbing.

Reaper14

Established Member
Awesome breakdown! Thanks for posting. It is clear Biden misused his position and there should be consequences. He should not even be able to run for an election! And Soros - I wonder why a small army has not yet disappeared this individual. How many security agents does he have? A small group of trained individuals should be able to take care of it. He should be interrogated until he divulges everything including the info with evidence of his puppet masters!
Im hoping for a public execution. I would pay per view to see that. A lot of the world would. He is a world wide criminal.

Vic

rborden

Established Member
We follow it up to a point and that point is when the government be it local,state, or Federal fails to do it's job to protect and make sure that my life and livelihood is to continued unhindered.

Seattle is under siege. The police have surrendered their headquarters to antifa who has declared a 6 block radius an autonomous zone.

How much further does any level of government need to fall and fail to do its job?

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
Seattle is under siege. The police have surrendered their headquarters to antifa who has declared a 6 block radius an autonomous zone.

How much further does any level of government need to fall and fail to do its job?

You also have pointed to a gun free ultra liberal hellhole, that deserves everything it gets. A few now (too late) see what is coming and there is nothing they can do other than either get severely hurt, killed, or flee. There is no other options because of what them and other touchy feelly Libs allowed the city leadership to get away over decades all because they kept voting single party (Dems) and so they eroded their freedoms and safety to now where it doesn't even exist. Again Franklin's prediction and quote comes true

For those that sacrifice freedom for safety deserve neither!!!! And so that is exactly what is happening to good old Seattle.

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member

I'm to the point the President just needs to say OK then guess what for the next month there is no law enforcement what so ever with one important caveat anyone that is even on trial for murder (ie* protecting themselves with deadly force) has a presidential pardon straight up no matter where they live or what laws their state has for this. I guarantee you that a lot of this scum would bolt and not show themselves for years maybe even decades.

DriftwoodSVT

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Established Member

They elect some radical left wing government, it's on them now. You won't see that here anytime soon.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Last edited:

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
I say erect a 20ft wall around the zone, let the people out who live there but dont want to stay, then shut off the food supply. Should sort itself out by November

and Jeffrey Epstein didn't kill himself.
Trump should order ICE to setup a fence and require anyone staying to need to start a Visa process to enter the US.

hunterp

Established Member

I think I've seen this movie.

Spartan.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread