Established Member
Hope he gets good amount of jail time.
IMG_20200605_063720.jpeg
IMG_20200605_122457.jpeg

Vic

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
this is an incident that just happened in my state a few weeks ago before all the protesting started. They just released the video. I honestly don't know how this is going to turn out for the trooper
the guy's mother painted him to be an "intelligent saint who could never hurt anyone"

the video is long but at the 35 minute mark you can see the action start

This will not go well. What i find interesting in alot of the others states is that most things seem to happen without backup. CHP In. Ca Always has backup in all these situations. They dont even proceed without it.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
This will not go well. What i find interesting in alot of the others states is that most things seem to happen without backup. CHP In. Ca Always has backup in all these situations. They dont even proceed without it.

NJ state police don't have large number of guys on shift in each troop. 99% of townships have their own department. they're told to deal with things alone as much as possible. You can routinely see troopers on highways handling things alone.
This troopers barracks is a few miles from where this happened.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
LAPD annual budget was about to hit just under $2 BILLION! more than 50% of the city of LAs budget. losing $100 to $150 million wont even make a dent. they were supposed to receive an additional $300 million this year, so now theyll just get an increase of $200-150 million, over the $1.5 billion they already get. its mostly just pandering by our idiot mayor. departments city wide are going to take massive cuts; much more than the police.

my mom was in a zoom meeting yesteday with UTLA (LAUSD union). they are talking about defunding the lausd school police and using the funds for other programs. lol. many schools have full time probation officers on campus. she said her boss worked at a school in LA that had 4 full time police officers on campus. and they want to get rid of them? lolol. let the counselors deal with the gang bangers?

next they'll push for university police and hell, may as well disband military police as well.

next detroit

sell your home and move before its too late!

quad

Established Member
The trooper had no choice but to defend himself. The man was not listening to him and they got into a struggle. What if his gun was taken away from him? This looked like a totally legit shooting imo!

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
The trooper had no choice but to defend himself. The man was not listening to him and they got into a struggle. What if his gun was taken away from him? This looked like a totally legit shooting imo!

just spoke to a close friend who knows this trooper, trooper was cleared of a good shooting. suspect had long documented history of mental illness.

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
I don't give a shit what color you are! When you physically confront an officer, his first thought is probably thinking you're after the firearm. What logical thinking makes a guy think this will end well? Chances are, you are fixing to be shot. I don't blame the officer one bit.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member

Users who are viewing this thread