The Minneapolis Police Choke an Unarmed Handcuffed Black Man to Death

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
g?_nc_cat=108&_nc_sid=1480c5&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_ohc=C8VcXsiIbL8AX-Dik-c&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.jpg

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
I hate the police brutality of it and not sure how cops cope. I just got the balls to read George Floyd's criminal record and autopsy report. This guy was on borrowed time. He had meth, cannabis, and morphine, and something else in his blood on top of a bad heart condition. As far as his crimes, shit holding a lady hostage by pointing his gun into her pregnant belly as part of a home robbery hang the police had been looking for. How do you stop serial criminals? Was his father present in his life? What events lead him down this road? Is there a fix other than death?

How long before he killed someone? We won't know but I do hate seeing his life snuffed out in an arrest that could have made the community safer and he still survive. The cop seemed to grind and grin in that position, surprised it did not sever Floyd's spinal cord. survive

Most can agree prison in the US is like criminal college. You come out better prepared to crime bigger and better.

I can’t wait for the cops lawyer to bring this up at his trial.
Mayhem revisited
What happened to him (Floyd) was uncalled for.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
this is an incident that just happened in my state a few weeks ago before all the protesting started. They just released the video. I honestly don't know how this is going to turn out for the trooper
the guy's mother painted him to be an "intelligent saint who could never hurt anyone"

the video is long but at the 35 minute mark you can see the action start

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life

Tom messed with the wrong black man.
His hypocrisy is noted, whitest and most privileged talking about the evils of priviledge. Tom just tweeted liberal white men should borrow their dad's guns and start shooting unmarked police officers. That sounds terroristic and threatening to me.

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
His hypocrisy is noted, whitest and most privileged talking about the evils of priviledge. Tom just tweeted liberal white men should borrow their dad's guns and start shooting unmarked police officers. That sounds terroristic and threatening to me.

yeah something must be in his criminal background since he has to borrow his fathers. Like he can't buy his own? Either that or he is going to throw good old dad under the bus when he gets caught.

Users who are viewing this thread