"The Market" breakdown

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
Maybe it's being a little too picky, but would it be too difficult or stupid to break up the Market into types of vehicles? Have a "Lightning" section, a "Cobra" section, and "All Others". Then have a "Parts & Accessories" section. Might make things easier to find. Then again, there is a search function. I dunno.
:shrug:

CY98Cobra

Established Member
The 03/4 Cobra's most definitely need their own section. I don't even go in there anymore because I have to search through so much 03/4 crap just to find something for my car.

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
This a possibility Sid? The wifey and I have actually gotten some great deals out of the market, they're just a PITA to search out.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
OK, I'm ready to make the changes. I'd like to hear what you the users would like to see changed specifically. Idon't use the market as much as some of you so your input is weclome.

CY98Cobra

Established Member
Maybe an 03-4 section, 94-01 cobra section and a lightning section. Then you could have a general for the remaining vehicles that won't get as much traffic. As long as the 03/4 Cobra's have their own section I would be happy.

InArmyWPride

Venomous Productions
Established Member
CY98Cobra said:
Maybe an 03-04 section, 94-01 cobra section and a lightning section. Then you could have a general for the remaining vehicles that won't get as much traffic. As long as the 03/4 Cobra's have their own section I would be happy.

something like that or maybe just break it down like u all have it under the norm threads 99-01 cobra, 03-04 cobra, 1st,2nd,3rd gen lighting etc
-Cory

o ya ps sid since we are not doing missions anymore i just am siting on my ass over here so, if u need another mod or somebody to do stuff to the site. I AM HERE FOR YA!!!!!!!! :coolman:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread