The "Lightning Bolt" is up for sale

MJG

Established Member
Yup been for sale for quite awhile now.
Not exactly my taste, but not bad.

MJG

Established Member
No need to apologize, I've been debating for a few weeks now whether or not to buy the SS mirrors.
I think they look good, but I am not a fan of how they need to be painted completely.
The stock mirrors only are red capped then black so it flows with my window tint.
If I were to paint the entire SS mirrors including the mounting portion, it looks awkward IMO.

Wonder if painting them black and red similar to stock would look weird or not.

Darren5.0L

Triple Supercharged!
Established Member
Ah, I thought it was SVT's Lightning Bolt, where they shoehorned the Lightning engine into a Blue Ranger, that would be cool to have.

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
Ah, I thought it was SVT's Lightning Bolt, where they shoehorned the Lightning engine into a Blue Ranger, that would be cool to have.

That was my first thought too.

I would not drive that though, not my style, sorry.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator

lightningbolt3.JPG

That would be fun.

gamudslinger88

Established Member
Drop the price to about 15k and include the woman and Maybe I would think about it. The screwed up a good looking truck with all the gaudy extras. Might as well go ahead and throw some curb feelers on there to complete the look they was going for. Just my 2cents

jwiles6186

I Hate Speed Bumps!
Established Member
Wow where do I start with this. Lose the graphics on the sides, the one piece headlights, weird tails, emblem on the tailgate, and spoiler. Dump the $25,000 in the motor and drive train and maybe ill think about keeping the girl.

opie99

Established Member
they are freakin crazy, what makes them think its worth 30g. i see trucks on here go for way less and more stuff done to them. well i guess the stickers and spoiler does add 100hp:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread