The L has a twin......

bamaRed

BAMA-LOC
Established Member
picked up another L this weekend. man, is it clean!! ill post more pix when i get time.
DSCF0169.jpg

DSCF0167.jpg

mods on new one,,,,
2lb lower, sct tuned with flip chip, valve body,magna flow cat back, 20" boyds, oak and stanless bed, soft cover, ghost flames,XM radio and ok system.

jwiles6186

I Hate Speed Bumps!
Established Member
So wut ya gonna do with two L's maybe turn one into a straight drag truck?

MMShaggy

10 Second Club
Established Member
Sweet!!!
Nice driveway you got going there.

(red vehicles scare me, never have I been pulled over so much as when I had my red stang)

bamaRed

BAMA-LOC
Established Member
lol, thanks guys,. i got an 04 mach in the back yard under covers. lol. i got it mostly cause i wanted a DD that looked sweet and was reliable. ill post a few pix of the bed tomarrow cause i got the soft top on and a rubber protective cover on the oak. your going to crap when you see how nice this thing is. lol for real.
that magnum is my ol ladys, we just pit 22" deep dishs on it last week. its nice but that hemi sucks gas tooo. lol
DSCF0160.jpg

bamaRed

BAMA-LOC
Established Member
i was told it was custom made. but not sure where it was done at. the truck was out of NC about 2 years ago. thats about all i know. but thanks for the props. might be something we could use as a template to make a few more kits. hummmmm... lol

Users who are viewing this thread