The knockout game

Satyr

Established Member
Wow...seems like a dumb game to play. Sucks that a young kid died over it, but that's what you get...because who knows what may have happened had the other guy not had the knife.

JaysonMFK

5.0 Fanboy
Established Member
I didn't watch the whole video so I may have missed it.

But what did the other boy who survived have to say about it all?

If it went down like it has been presented the man who did the stabbing should be awarded a medal.

bmore1186

Established Member
I didn't watch the whole video so I may have missed it.

But what did the other boy who survived have to say about it all?

If it went down like it has been presented the man who did the stabbing should be awarded a medal.

They are awaiting for him to recover, but the family is getting him a lawyer I guess. Which obviously that little punk is going to deny everything.

mgallo13

Established Member
i find this absolutely pathetic. what should the guy have done? i assume the parents think he should have just took the beat down like a man from their children? and what because it was a big knife it makes it worse? i dont care if the guy was carrying around a sword, self defense is self defense. these kids clearly picked the WRONG guy as the OP stated. im just going off the facts presented in the video and in no way am i trying to offend anyone, but what is this world coming too? :shrug: :nonono:

JaysonMFK

5.0 Fanboy
Established Member
i find this absolutely pathetic. what should the guy have done? i assume the parents think he should have just took the beat down like a man from their children? and what because it was a big knife it makes it worse? i dont care if the guy was carrying around a sword, self defense is self defense. these kids clearly picked the WRONG guy as the OP stated. im just going off the facts presented in the video and in no way am i trying to offend anyone, but what is this world coming too? :shrug: :nonono:

Oh, if only...

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
It could have went down a number of ways but based off the description I get the strong feeling this guy anticipated it and bulldogged the hell out of these kids to be able to kill one and hospitalize the other, and for them to not be able to get away.

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
They said they have not found who did the stabbing yet..........

I wonder who it could be.................

comeatmebros.jpg

:thumbsup::beer::thumbsup:

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
as Walt Kowalski says in Gran Torino.. Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have ****ed with? That's me.

I take that quote to heart..

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
****ing ignorant low life pieces of shit.

Your kids were scum bags and they got what they deserved. They tried beating the shit out of the guy. They picked the fight, and lost. Raise your kids better and stop pushing blame for your horrible parenting skills on someone else.

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
Hope this doesn't catch on in Texas. I do know of a game that went on in downtown Austin for awhile. Not sure what they called it but a group of people in a vehicle would roll up next to somebody walking down the road and one person would get out of the car and slap the person in the face and take off and jump back in the car. :nonono: It was a problem for about a month then it went away. If that knockout game caught on in Texas there would probably be a bunch of dead people.

tistan

Established Member
Is this knockout game common ? Haven't heard about this in NJ or FL yet :nonono:

It is getting more common. It usually takes place in inner cities. The media usually refers to the teens playing as youths, even though we all know that is just a substitute for their race. They usually pic on someone who is elderly or weak looking. It will be just a matter of time before some punk in your area thinks it will be fun to try it. They haven't tried it here in Georgia yet, where it is super easy to get a CCW and a large part of the population carries.

Users who are viewing this thread