The greatest Ford Motor Company conspiracy theory ever told, brought to you by Allpar

Coiled03

Established Member
Another not so smart fan. How about reading the very first response in this thread.

Inb4....Wait....doh! Fail

All I said is before you have an aneurysm. It's coming....we all know it.

Anything that doesn't slurp the balls of Dodge/Mopar makes you flip.

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member
All I said is before you have an aneurysm. It's coming....we all know it.

Anything that doesn't slurp the balls of Dodge/Mopar makes you flip.

Riiiiight.

Funny that i said i never did like Allpar. So not only did i NOT have an aneurysm im on the same page as the OP and everyone else, derp.

Another funny thing is id buy an S550 before a challenger. If the GT500 came with an Auto id take that over any hellcat if given the choice. I like F150's more than rams. Id take a FGT over any viper ever produced. Dodge's small and midsize cars pretty much suck ass. The dart may be ok if SRT decides to do one though.

Guess im going to go flip now because me myself isnt slurping Dodge's balls...

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member
The greatest Ford Motor Company conspiracy theory ever told, brought to you b...

maybe a GT over an RT. But I'd take a 392 or a Hellcat over a GT.

Id take it over a 392. Definitely wouldnt take a GT over a Hellcat. Hellcat vs GT350 is close but bc im more into drag racing id go with the hellcat. Simple bolt on's should put it in the 9's.

If next gen GT500 comes with that 10 speed Auto and is priced competitively with a Hellcat i wouldnt look twice at a hellcat.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread