The government and UFOs

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
Like you said, it's absolutely enormous. Even light speed is slow as balls relative to the size, so chances are bumping into another civilization is mighty low, even though their existence is almost guaranteed
The aliens get around by disrupting the space/time continuum which is basically what the Terminator proved possible when it was introduced.

04MysticCobra

Established Member
I wonder if aliens have midgets?
LOL....and they have a pic of the creepy midget aliens to prove it....

strange-incidents-of-creepy-midget-aliens-and-their-encounters-with-children-in-malaysia-5-768...png

blueovalfan

Established Member
This story right here is one to take seriously. Fighter pilot spots and tracks a cigar shaped object docking with another object in the water. Very cool story

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
I think we are alone. Just how I roll. I was raised in a Christian home, and the older I get the more questions I certainly have about Christianitys legitimacy, but I’m still a believer and believe there’s no other beings elsewhere.

BUT, if there are other life forms, and if they’ve been here, there is no reason for them to let us know. They’d obviously have to be far superior in terms of technology that they would have nothing to gain by even alerting us to their presence.

MG0h3

Established Member
I think we are alone. Just how I roll. I was raised in a Christian home, and the older I get the more questions I certainly have about Christianitys legitimacy, but I’m still a believer and believe there’s no other beings elsewhere.

BUT, if there are other life forms, and if they’ve been here, there is no reason for them to let us know. They’d obviously have to be far superior in terms of technology that they would have nothing to gain by even alerting us to their presence.

That’s exactly why I don’t think any other life form has traveled here.

Is there something else out there? Probably.

I def don’t think that out of all things they could do, they’d come here and make crop circles, mutilate a cow, and ass rape the farmer.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

BlueSnake01

Established Member
I'll just say that I think UFOs, aliens, demonic entities, ghosts, etc are all one in the same. One type of interdimensional being playing all the roles.
Ala Interstellar

I still think the Pyramids were build by their help or something along those lines. Either that or I need to stop drinking

04MysticCobra

Established Member
When you think of the enormity of the milky way galaxy and not the only galaxy its mind boggling to think we would be alone in this vastness. There is the possibility of other solar systems like ours with a sun and planets. This you tube video below is great in showing how vast our milky way galaxy is and its only the 2nd largest galaxy out there. To say we are just a spec of dust in this vastness is not far off. I need to drink some more....cheers

MG0h3

Established Member
Ala Interstellar

I still think the Pyramids were build by their help or something along those lines. Either that or I need to stop drinking

You might be into something

Maybe we are actually slaves to an alien race.

They’ve created this system where we think we work for our society but it’s actually to support them.

They probably got worried that we were advancing too fast when they saw we were talking about going back to the moon.

Boom. Made up Covid to slow us down.

We called BS on Covid. No problem. Boom. Recession.

Elon is an a whistleblower alien that was kicked out of their society and he’s just trying to get back home.

Just think. There is a clan of aliens snorting our powdered tax dollars off alien hookers asses. Cruising around in Bentley spaceships.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

365 Saleen

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
There are no Aliens from outer space.
I kinda wish there were.
I am a big Sci-Fi fan.
Would love to see some of that tech in action.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
There are no Aliens from outer space.
I kinda wish there were.
I am a big Sci-Fi fan.
Would love to see some of that tech in action.
With all those suns out there, that have planets around them...not one is the Goldy Locks zone? Really?

365 Saleen

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
With all those suns out there, that have planets around them...not one is the Goldy Locks zone? Really?
IF there were, they are so far away that they might as well not exist as far as us puny humans are concerned.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
You guys ever try to imagine an alien you’d put yourself inside of? Not like a humanoid alien either. What if there are aliens out there that we can’t imagine, that elicit an aroused sexual response?

(I hope their dudes are ugly cause I don’t need my wife hopping on no alien shaft while I’m hunting holes)

Users who are viewing this thread