The fun of christmas

lilblond75

Steve's BRAT!
Established Member
Yes I know that it's not the day after Thanksgiving and I have my tree up but Iwill have to work after thanksgiving and will not have time to do it......................but anyway I thought this was a cute picture:-D

Last edited:

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Christmas is my favorite time of year for sure...I just wish I could see some snow on Christmas day. We'll be getting out tree this Saturday...making the normal drive up to NC to cut a frasier fir....a weird family thing lol

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by lilblond75
Looks like he's tired:lol:

:eek: Yeah he is but not sure why? :??: Been home for like 3hours & thats all he's been doing all night long :nonono: :shrug: :rolleyes:

Wish my cat would play nice but not him :eek: Damn CLAWS :eek:

97Snake1668......i dont know about that :nonono: My cat wont back down to any dog & will chase down any alley cats. :eek:

lilblond75

Steve's BRAT!
Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
:eek: Yeah he is but not sure why? :??: Been home for like 3hours & thats all he's been doing all night long :nonono: :shrug: :rolleyes:

Wish my cat would play nice but not him :eek: Damn CLAWS :eek:

97Snake1668......i dont know about that :nonono: My cat wont back down to any dog & will chase down any alley cats. :eek:

Taco (yes that is his name) he doesn't go outside:shrug:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Taco (yes that is his name) he doesn't go outside:shrug:

:D Lucky You :D

I have to go on my roof @ least 3 times a month to get the damn cat down :bash: :cuss:

Taco....nice name :-D

This is my Cat....Scruffy ;-) Had her since 95. She's a bit old & i have to kick Oscar's ASS once in a great blue moon :nonono:

lilblond75

Steve's BRAT!
Established Member
Pretty cat...so is the white one:D

Taco.......If he wants something in the morning and he wants to get one of us up. He will sit on Steve's chest and bite his nose and rub his paw on his mouth.............if Steve doesn't get up then he comes over to mom's side and does the same thing to me:shrug: He will do that until one of us gets up and gives him what he wants.................Just like one of the kids SPOILED:-D

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Pretty cat...so is the white one:D

Taco.......If he wants something in the morning and he wants to get one of us up. He will sit on Steve's chest and bite his nose and rub his paw on his mouth.............if Steve doesn't get up then he comes over to mom's side and does the same thing to me:shrug: He will do that until one of us gets up and gives him what he wants.................Just like one of the kids SPOILED:-D

:lol: :D Nice.....well thats why i leave my door closed ;-)

I used to leave my house @ 5:45am every day but after 7 years of doing that....i gave up working for the boss :rolleyes: Now my cats are freaking trained to wake up that early so....guess who they bug in the morning ;-). My sister & her boyfriend.....plus u cant make Oscar stop cryying for food :p.

BTW how much does Toca weigh in at?

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Hope that cat doesn't like to climb trees!! I remember one year we had just put the tree up, went out to dinner, came home and my ex-roomates cat had knocked over the tree. Broke my balls I mean my ornaments!!

Users who are viewing this thread