the fortune cookie...pics of the new ride.

launchnukes

Crazy SVT Person
Established Member
I havent been on the forums for the past few years. With opening a new business and the birth of my first child I haven't had much time (or money) for anything. I sacrificed the car for quite some time but a few months ago I started getting withdrawls. lol. So I began the search. I started looking at 03-04 cobras and a few other cars but couldnt find anything that caught my eye. Then I decided that although I would love to treat myself with a car, maybe I shouldn't get a car at all and wait a little while longer. So I decided to wait. That very night I was driving home and I decided to stop by panda express to pick up some chinese food. After we're done eating, my wife opens her fortune cookie and it says the usual bs. I open mine, look down, and I couldn't believe my eyes.

fortune.jpg

so i did.....two days later, I can across this and couldn't pass it up

1997 Viper GTS in perfect condition with brand new custom avus 19" 3 piece wheels bone stock with only 8800 miles. sorry for the crappy pics. all i can say is it's great to be back.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

Last edited:

CraigsSnake

Established Member
Nice! Can I ask How much $? Also I live in Orlando, when do I get a ride in it? Vipers have always been my dream car!

Last edited:

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
hawt!
car looks great, congrats on everything else you've got going on
SLAM THAT VIPER!!!!

antiv6

Established Member
lol my friend got that exact fortune at panda express a while back. That car is sick by the way!

LC281

Established Member
hahaha thats sick man!!!! nice to see the results of the fortune cookie

Users who are viewing this thread