The Dallas Cowboys will take the NFC East from the NY Giants.

venom_inc

Killing time at work.
Established Member
Im wondering where the grammar/spelling nazi is on this one.

Ya sorry, not flying to Philly to watch the Cowboys beat the Phailbirds.

Aww, two bad. I was looking forward two watching you cry when Witherspoon and Cole break Romo's arm intwo too pieces.

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
Aww, two bad. I was looking forward two watching you cry when Witherspoon and Cole break Romo's arm intwo too pieces.

:lol1:

You are two funny. The fact that you resort two spelling errors on my part because you must, or is it the fact that you are worried that the Cowboys can and will beat the Phailbirds? :burn:

It's sad really.

Last edited:

venom_inc

Killing time at work.
Established Member
I love when ppl bring up how the eagles killed Dallas 44-6?? why is it always the past you guys bring up. The eagles have absolutly NO SUPERBOWL WINS!!!! Thats terrible for a franchise!!!! Dallas went to the superbowl 8 times and won 5 of them, regardless if its the past or not, its about te franchise.

And venom inc how can you say dallas and romo are terrible? your going by the last game of the season last year lol that shows your brain is the size of your little dick in between your legs.

Watch when dallas lays into the "birds" and ill be sure to drive to north jersey to t-bag you with my blue dallas painted balls.

Tell me, what QB was playing when the Eagles destroyed Dallas last? Which QB was playing when Dallas won their last SB? If Romo is on the field for the cowgirls, they won't win a postseason game. Also, where do the cowgirls have an advantage over the Eagles this season? Not in the QB, not in passing game, not in the defense, not in the special teams. Maybe their rushing game...maybe? Good luck Sunday. "You're" going to need it.

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
Tell me, what QB was playing when the Eagles destroyed Dallas last? Which QB was playing when Dallas won their last SB? If Romo is on the field for the cowgirls, they won't win a postseason game. Also, where do the cowgirls have an advantage over the Eagles this season? Not in the QB, not in passing game, not in the defense, not in the special teams. Maybe their rushing game...maybe? Good luck Sunday. "You're" going to need it.

:lol:

I think both of the cowgirls lines (offense and defense) are superior to the eagles. I also think the cowgirls have the edge in the run game and in QB play.

venom_inc

Killing time at work.
Established Member
:lol1:

You are two funny. The fact that you resort two spelling errors on my part because you must, or is it the fact that you are worried that the Cowboys can and will beat the Phailbirds? :burn:

It's sad really.

Attempting to show emphasis by using a number isn't a spelling error. It's called being a retard.
I'm not concerned one bit about the game Sunday. I predict 4+ sacks and 2+ picks for Eagles defense.

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
Attempting to show emphasis by using a number isn't a spelling error. It's called being a retard.
I'm not concerned one bit about the game Sunday. I predict 4+ sacks and 2+ picks for Eagles defense.

:dw: Uh no, it's the same as using, to, in place of too, or too in place of two. Maybe using your, where you're is needed.

Now if i would have put the number two (i.e. 2) you would have a valid point, because i think we can all admit that text grammar should be left with texts.

As far as your prediction is concerned, i do believe the Eagles will have turnovers for points. No matter how sorry the Phailbirds are, their defense is ALWAYS producing points, however the Cowboys have been producing more turnovers as of late.

venom_inc

Killing time at work.
Established Member
Eagles defense has more turnovers, is better against the run, and much better against the pass than the pathetic cowgirl defense. Eagles offense puts up more points, is more explosive, and has much more weapons than Romo and co. So where do you think the cowgirls will outshine Philly? Oh, and McNabb has a much higher rating than Romo. 11 TD's to 1 pick.

65fastback2+2

Established Member
Eagles defense has more turnovers, is better against the run, and much better against the pass than the pathetic cowgirl defense. Eagles offense puts up more points, is more explosive, and has much more weapons than Romo and co. So where do you think the cowgirls will outshine Philly? Oh, and McNabb has a much higher rating than Romo. 11 TD's to 1 pick.

/me pulls up stats

lets see

Total Offense:
#2, cowboys
#15, eagles

Rushing:
#6, Cowboys
#15, eagles

Passing:
#7, cowboys
#13, eagles

Run Defense:
#12, eagles
#13, cowboys

so no, the eagles arent all powerful like you dreamed up last night

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
is better against the run, and much better against the pass than the pathetic cowgirl defense.

RUSHING:

PHILLY: 12 (722 YARDS TOTAL)
DALLAS: 13 (735 YARDS TOTAL)

Eagles offense puts up more points, is more explosive, and has much more weapons than Romo and co.

OFFENSE:

DALLAS: 2 411YDS/G
PHILLY: 15 344YDS/G

So where do you think the cowgirls will outshine Philly? Oh, and McNabb has a much higher rating than Romo. 11 TD's to 1 pick.

QB RATING:

ROMO: 12TD 4INT 1908YDS 96.8
MCNABB: 9TD 1INT 1008YDS 103.2

No wonder you stick to making fun of people for their grammar/spelling mistakes.

Still trying to figure out how MUCH MORE better the eagles are than the cowboys.

Last edited:

Callaway Cobra

speeding
Established Member

And McNabb was hurt for how many games?

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
The east will as follows:

giants
eagles
cowgirls
redskins

romo SUCKS under pressure. And don't even give me shit about mcnabb, at least he wins playoff games. Eli can also win big games, he just has no heart.
Yep he is horrible under pressure, youre absolutely right.

Did you forget cowboys have Tony McChokeo?
I think he is doing okay this morning. Prob just watching some ESPN highlights eating some waffles, pissing awesomeness.

The game next week will tell it all

Eagles FTW
:dw:

Next week will be fun when the Eagles keep first place>

Wat

the only thing the Cowboys are going take, is the Eagles dick up their ass when Philly puts a beatdown on 'em next week.

Your sports predictions are right on every week.

dallas secondary is horrible, how DON'T you think this will happen?

:??:

How can you say that when their main weakness is in their secondary? Everyone knows this except arrogant Dallas fans. Eagles will exploit them beyond belief next week.

Yep exploited the crap out of them for 1 TD. :poke:

I love how cowgirl fans get all pumped after beating a 2-5 team. Congrats. Remember, you have romo. When the game really matters, he throws it away. Once again, congrats on your win against the seahawks.

No congrats for coming into the eagles house and ripping away first place? :burn:

Do you recall a score of 44-6? I do. How well did you guys do in the playoffs last year...oh wait... HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

You tell me, i have no problems with it now. :lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread