The Dallas Cowboys will take the NFC East from the NY Giants.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
SO FAWKIN WHAT????

Cant wait for the Eagles to kick your ****ing ass again :D

Raiders

I just bought too tickets two the game. Be sure two look for me, I'll be the won giving too fingers two the cowgirl fans watching the eagles taking the first of too games this year. I would love two see you're hick ass their. Crying like a true ****** that you our. Good luck two the Dallas fans, your going two need it!! hahaha

Raiders

this might take a few years, you will need a new qb before you can beat the eagles. romo is almost as bad as Eli! hahahaha

Raiders

**** off. Trash talk is 1/2 the fun.

RAIDERS

venom_inc

Killing time at work.
Established Member
Do you recall a score of 44-6? I do. How well did you guys do in the playoffs last year...oh wait... HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

99BOSS

Established Member
Ok ok, enough about last years scores. Both teams have lost/added players since then. Besides, Dallas won the first meeting last year, so what. This is now, 09 act 1. Yes Im a Dallas fan and we'll see a great game sunday night. Some of the banter on here is just rediculous. I know there is some good natured ribbing on here but some of it is taken to the most ignorant extremes.

old guys rule

Red Blown Sled
Established Member
well that is about what I would expect from a loser like you. The sad thing is you live in jersey and pull for the eagles. Grow up junior. Trash talk is alright but insulting someone just to do it is pathetic. I bet you dont do your own ****ing either do you spanky. Oh! no need answer we all know the answer. Nothing is written in stone when it comes to the NFL. And to make declarations how a game is gonna turn out with certainty is stupid and just shows your ignorance. Im to old for this shit.

venom_inc

Killing time at work.
Established Member
well that is about what I would expect from a loser like you. The sad thing is you live in jersey and pull for the eagles. Grow up junior. Trash talk is alright but insulting someone just to do it is pathetic. I bet you dont do your own ****ing either do you spanky. Oh! no need answer we all know the answer. Nothing is written in stone when it comes to the NFL. And to make declarations how a game is gonna turn out with certainty is stupid and just shows your ignorance. Im to old for this shit.

Okay you old tired ****. Don't come on here bitching about trash talk just because you're shootin dust out of your ****. The eagles are going to destroy the cowgirls, I know this hits a nerve because the eagles ****ed the cowgirls out of the playoffs last year. We had your spot didn't we? Haha! Go **** yourself you old wrinkled dicked ******.
This is the smackdown section, go back to pics and vids.

65fastback2+2

Established Member
this might take a few years, you will need a new qb before you can beat the eagles. romo is almost as bad as Eli! hahahaha

8th Tom Brady - 99.9
9th Tony Romo - 96.8

yup, romo is just plain terrible

go back to smokin the man crack

65fastback2+2

Established Member
Do you recall a score of 44-6? I do. How well did you guys do in the playoffs last year...oh wait... HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

do you recall how many superbowls the eagles have won? dont worry, your mind will go blank because they have ZERO

venom_inc

Killing time at work.
Established Member
Romo isn't as good as mcnabb. And how many playoff games have the cowgirls won in the last decade? Your mind will go blank.

SVTDom

cheetah on cocaine
Established Member
who ever thinks the giants will win the NFC east should take a long hard look in the mirror and repeat these words " im a ****ing d bag"

Dallas is an awsome team, and giants fans cant except that, eagles are a great team to and either dallas or phili will win the division. My vote is going with Dallas. Romo and Austin are a ridiculous combo and it took romo 2 years to find a go to guy and guess what fagget giants fans, your team is a JOKE.

Eli cant throw, jacobs cant run and the giants secondary cant cover....giants will finish the season either 10-6 or 9-7.

My vote Dallas wins the division also, there a great team. Face it giants fans, your QB is a joke and a 98 million dollar mistake!.

1. Dallas
2. Phili
3. NY
4. Wash.

venom_inc

Killing time at work.
Established Member
Romo and Owens didn't have good games? Give me a break, they had a few good games against some trash teams. Let's see how they do against a good defense.

SVTDom

cheetah on cocaine
Established Member
I love when ppl bring up how the eagles killed Dallas 44-6?? why is it always the past you guys bring up. The eagles have absolutly NO SUPERBOWL WINS!!!! Thats terrible for a franchise!!!! Dallas went to the superbowl 8 times and won 5 of them, regardless if its the past or not, its about te franchise.

And venom inc how can you say dallas and romo are terrible? your going by the last game of the season last year lol that shows your brain is the size of your little dick in between your legs.

Watch when dallas lays into the "birds" and ill be sure to drive to north jersey to t-bag you with my blue dallas painted balls.

Users who are viewing this thread