The Curse of Oak Island

venom_inc

Killing time at work.
Established Member
Does anyone still watch this show? I started getting a bit frustrated with it last season due to all the "recaps" during the show. Last night was the premier of season 3 and it seems like they did away with all that recap nonsense. Looks like they will finally start digging too.

RX1Cobra

Established Member
All these shows never find anything, like this, Sasquatch ones, etc. And if they ever did legitimately find something you'd hear about it on the news long before the show aired.

venom_inc

Killing time at work.
Established Member
All these shows never find anything, like this, Sasquatch ones, etc. And if they ever did legitimately find something you'd hear about it on the news long before the show aired.

But they are finding stuff, they just haven't gotten to it yet.

HudsonFalcon

Established Member

Watched the show a couple of times but it's like watching a dog chasing its tail. They're always going to find something in the next episode. No thanks. Bigfoot is the same thing, tons of evidence but nothing definitive. Very interesting shows with cool history intertwined but frustrating.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
They need to stop ****ing around and shore the shit out of it.

1363165463_13mar13-rmd.jpg

Too bad that costs millions of dollars lol.

venom_inc

Killing time at work.
Established Member
They need to stop ****ing around and shore the shit out of it.

1363165463_13mar13-rmd.jpg

Too bad that costs millions of dollars lol.

They found a bunch of stuff in 10x hole. 2 wooden columns, chains, a chest, and human remains. They also may have found a tunnel which it looks like they are going to dig up soon.

Their plan is to send a single diver down that 27" shaft to go check it out.

cj428mach

Established Member

Are you sure about that? I wonder if they have a contract that if something is found they couldn't announce it early.

Years ago there use to be lots of reality show contests that had ended well before the final episode but they didn't release the information until the final show aired.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
If the Bigfoot show is .001% as retarded as the commercials suggest, it would be more fun having my head run over by a truck than subjecting myself to that show.

jbrown1238

Built on 4-7-03 @ 3:47:15
Established Member
I just stumbled on to this show a week or so ago. I never heard of it before and find the story very interesting. I will be tuning in this season and probably catching up on the last two seasons as well.

stangfreak

Established Member
Those stupid big foot shows are even worse. They here a little sound in the woods and its a big foot. Yet that show is still on and its the same stupid crap over and over. They need to get rid of that show.

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
This show is pretty legit. I'm pretty sure the only reason the brothers got hooked up with History is because they were running out of funds to keep doing it on their own.

I'm not saying some of it isn't scripted because it's pretty obvious it is, but there is definitely something on that island. The legend has been around for 300 years, pretty sure History didn't invent this one.

venom_inc

Killing time at work.
Established Member
This show is pretty legit. I'm pretty sure the only reason the brothers got hooked up with History is because they were running out of funds to keep doing it on their own.

I'm not saying some of it isn't scripted because it's pretty obvious it is, but there is definitely something on that island. The legend has been around for 300 years, pretty sure History didn't invent this one.

Yup, no denying that there is something there underground. It's just a matter of what is down there. Why would people 300+ years ago dig 100' under a random island and create tunnels for no reason? There just has to be something very important down there.

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
Saw one Bigfoot show where they thought the creature may be drawn to women during their monthly visit. They stuck 4 or 5 women on their peeiods out in the woods to try and lure it out.............worst camping trip ever.

Last edited:

venom_inc

Killing time at work.
Established Member
I think that satellite thing was kinda weird.. how can a father and son have their own satellite lol

My understanding was that they represented a large company but I could be wrong. Hopefully they dig up that tunnel that they found with it soon.

Users who are viewing this thread