The Competition - New Pics.

240_Bullitt

Ford Tech
Established Member
what ever the sticker is add about 5 or 6 to it because thats exactly what the dealers will do just like they are doing with the mustang...plus its fugly...and a dodge...all they usually can do is design rarely do they have something with very few problems mechanically

sick408dakr/t

Established Member
Guys who hate this car - pace yourself, it's going to be a couple of years before anyone sees the production version. The 6.4 will be in the SRT-8 version, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to make the connection between the crate motor that's already out and this car. If DCX wants to compete with the next Cobra they have no choice. Do you dipsh*ts understand that? So for all the sh*t talkers out there try to make some sense out of your useless dribble. Have a merry christmas :)

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
sick408dakr/t said:
Guys who hate this car - pace yourself, it's going to be a couple of years before anyone sees the production version. ....So for all the sh*t talkers out there try to make some sense out of your useless dribble. Have a merry christmas :)

I don't hate it because of any motor. I just think it's ugly. Does that dribble make sense to you? (I forgive you though, because it's transparently obvious as a dodge fanboy you have no choice but to drop trou and beat it til it turns blue over anything with a dodge logo on it).

Have a merry christmas.

roushraven

zzzZZzz
Established Member
DBK said:
I don't hate it because of any motor. I just think it's ugly. Does that dribble make sense to you? (I forgive you though, because it's transparently obvious as a dodge fanboy you have no choice but to drop trou and beat it til it turns blue over anything with a dodge logo on it).

Have a merry christmas.

Phwewee, that was harsh :lol: but very funny.

72stang

Established Member

Everyone is full of sh#$! It will weigh 3000lbs wet. Have the tri-turbo 7.0 L 900HP Jesus V8 and power windows. Then someone will realize there is always a cool car on paper and in pictures. I'll judge it when i see one at the dealer-

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
roushraven said:
Phwewee, that was harsh :lol: but very funny.

What can I say? Guys like me and you? We're not afraid to sample what all the brands have to offer. Some guys, including many on this site, are doomed to a life of logo-based whacking off :lol1:

72stang

Established Member
And oh yea- anyone else notice where it said the car is a CONCEPT on the site??? PT cruisers were suppost to get great MPG- ours gets horrible! Don't believe everything your hear at first-

Silver02TA

Established Member
72stang said:
Everyone is full of sh#$! It will weigh 3000lbs wet. Have the tri-turbo 7.0 L 900HP Jesus V8 and power windows. Then someone will realize there is always a cool car on paper and in pictures. I'll judge it when i see one at the dealer-

wow, that's almost as sweet as my GOD-built LS1 V8 :coolman:

Wizardrex

THE BIG RED SEXY
Established Member
"Concept" which means hey look what we can build one of but will not fly as a production car. Anyone hear of a Pontiac Banshee? concept car that was kick@$$ but I don't see anyone diving one.

Dark Knight

Established Member
Evil_Merlin said:
I was at SEMA. The 6.4 is a crate motor just like the Cammer. Nothing more.
If you recall the 5.7 Hemi was also available by Hot Rod Lane as a crate motor to the hot rod crowd before it was available in production Rams. It was offered the same way, with its own PCM just like this 6.4L. Hot rodders actually got the motor first before it went into a production vehicle. By the way Hot Rod Lane offers the 6.1 today the same way and will be offering the 6.4 just as they offered the 5.7 years ago.
Just because Ford doesn't do it does not mean DCX won't. Two different companies, using a Ford example doesn't mean a thing when speaking about a Daimler Chrysler because they follow different management structures and business/marketing plans.
The two different product planning strategies are evident when comparing the SRT vehicles available to the public (300, Crossfire, Charger, Jeep, Viper, Magnum, Neon, 2 Rams with the Firepower and Challenger upcoming) versus the SVT vehicles available (GT with the GT500 upcoming and the Adrenaline rumored to be cancelled indefinitely: post #7 at http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=240348 ) it’s easy to see that DCX is more committed to performance at this time than Ford is.

Last edited:

geepaw

Heck yes I did it!
Established Member
djpheer said:
the srt version will be 475 hp + and where do you get the impression it is 300-400 lbs heavier? the shelby is a pig! lol Styling? the shelby looks like a mustang v6. lol. Don't get me wrong, i am in the market to buy a shelby gt500, but these arguments are futile.

I agree completely

Users who are viewing this thread