The Cobra Strikes!

Evs04Snake

Established Member
This is so weird I have to tell you all.
My Cobra is parked in a townhouse court.
About an hour ago I drove away and felt a bump as I pulled out of the parking space.
Almost immediately I smelled something bad..like a skunk bad.
I went to the 7-11 and when I returned about 15 minutes later I saw an injured skunk in my space!
Holy shit..I drove over a skunk!?
WTF is a skunk doing under my car?
I called Animal Control and they came over and removed it promptly.
There was a blood trail from my space to my neighbors parking space
I can still smell it..nasty.
Cobra 1, skunk 0

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Sounds like the skunk struck Evan! You're fortunate you didn't get sprayed when you were getting in the car........nasty buggers.

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Wierd - Oddly enough I like the smell of skunk for some reason. I'd much rather man-handle a skunk then take a whiff of a glade plug in.

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
Wierd - Oddly enough I like the smell of skunk for some reason. I'd much rather man-handle a skunk then take a whiff of a glade plug in.

Tim

Slowly walk away from the Johnny Walker and I'm calling your wife to hide the bottle.

01SaleenS281

01-459
Established Member

:lol: That's funny because my girlfriend and her sister both think that the smell of a skunk is nearly the same as the smell of coffee. :dw:

Finaltheorem47

I'm a Lead Farmer
Established Member

Have you ever been sprayed by one? Or are you just referring to the whiff you smell when you're going down the highway, because I like that smell too.

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
HAHA to all of the above.. Never been sprayed but don't mind the smell at all when going down the highway. Just absolutely despise the smell of bathroom sprays, candles, etc. Have to walk on the other side of the mall terrace just to avoid the smell of Bath and Body works. Fake floral smells turn my stomach inside out for some reason.

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
HAHA to all of the above.. Never been sprayed but don't mind the smell at all when going down the highway. Just absolutely despise the smell of bathroom sprays, candles, etc. Have to walk on the other side of the mall terrace just to avoid the smell of Bath and Body works. Fake floral smells turn my stomach inside out for some reason.

you sick man! :lol:

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
Damn that sucks. I remember last May i ran over a dead deer in the road around a turn at 60mph and i only got 1/2 way over to avoid it and good lord, i swear ive never smelled anything worse than burning deer. The next day i just powerwashed chunks of meat, bones, fur, veins, and tendons out from under my car and sanded my exhaust :xpl:

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
I was sitting in traffic one year going to psu during hte summer, the cobra was overheating a little so i had the ac/ off windows down and heat on, guess what was on the side of the road baking in the summer heat for 4 days, a nice giant buck....i just about lost it as i inched buy it, i smelled it before i saw it

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
It seems that the area around my work is a breeding ground for skunks. During the warm months, there is a new dead skunk on my road to work about every week or so.

G2Mach1

Cameltosis
Established Member

Yeah, but What about a glade plug up?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PD3YJeWobDk]YouTube - Glade Plug Up[/ame]

Users who are viewing this thread