• UPR H one pice / MID

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • MRT H one pice / MID

Votes: 9 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

945LSTANG

Established Member
i personally like the o/r x with the bassani. as previously stated though, it varies from person to person.

9cobra4

Chickennoodlesoup.
Established Member
I may be a little old school, but I love the sound of an 03-04 cobra with a off road x and flowmaster 40's.

Chris01Bullitt

Established Member
I like mine alot. I have Kooks LTs, kooks catted x, and steeda catback, not raspy at all and has a nice quiet ride until you get on it then it gets really loud. I'll try to get a vid to let you hear!

Edit: Here ya go

[ame=http://s465.photobucket.com/albums/rr15/cmk720/?action=view&current=2004cOBRA.flv]
th_2004cOBRA.jpg
[/ame]

Last edited:

JymBart

Established Member
The Best Sound? This ones easy, ... it's the sound you like. It's your car and your money.

JymBart

BlackBeauty44

Snake bitten
Established Member
I love my set up it not as loud as I thought it was gonna be but I too get alot of compliments :coolman:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WibdwXIo8H8"]YouTube - 2003 Mustang Cobra Flowmaster Exhaust[/ame]

SVT543of2003

Established Member
I love my set up it not as loud as I thought it was gonna be but I too get alot of compliments :coolman:

YouTube - 2003 Mustang Cobra Flowmaster Exhaust

Yes, I was very surprised and impressed what a straight Flowmaster catback for 03 Cobras sound like.

At this point I think I'm going borla stingers unless I get convinced to go Magnaflow or Bassani again I love how bassani sounds, even on the GT500's.

SVTDom

cheetah on cocaine
Established Member
You and the rest of the people in traffic have the same taste.:coolman:
Few people I know swear that stingers with offroad x pipe is the meanest sound ever.

screamin cobra, your the reason i stated that an o/r x and stingers sound the best ! haha

i saw your car on youtube, and wow, i must watch the video about 5 times a day, no lie, you have the best sounding cobra around, put the o/r x back on

o/r x pipe and borla stingers FTMFW!

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
screamin cobra, your the reason i stated that an o/r x and stingers sound the best ! haha

i saw your car on youtube, and wow, i must watch the video about 5 times a day, no lie, you have the best sounding cobra around, put the o/r x back on

o/r x pipe and borla stingers FTMFW!

Thanks man, I currently am running the o/r x pipe and stingers. :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread