the best in the midwest??blower install and dyno tune

griz_83ho

Established Member
Finally ready to pull the trigger on installing the 2.8 kb on my 2010 gt500. Want to take it to someone to do the install and have it dyno tuned....but who is the best? I live about 70 southwest of chicago, any help would be great

copermn

Established Member
I'm actually in that area too haha. But I haven't heard of anyone recently. I know there are a couple around here.

I know some people take their gt500's and cobras down to clinton, IL to the ford dealer there. They actually have a dyno inside and do tuning. But I haven't heard about them in some time.

KLLR SNK

Established Member
Tim Barth of Modular Power House Racing in Rockford is the best place to go in and around the Chicagoland area. He tunes Mr Norm's race cars and his results are quite impressive. Nice thing too, Tim's shop is fairly close to your locale. Tim is a great guy, you can call or email him or take a drive and go visit his facility.

Established Member
Do not take your car to Clinton Tim Barth and his wife very nice people will definitely take care of you tim is very very detailed will take the time to get it perfect very knowledgeable

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

mystickb1996

Established Member
im from the chicago area and Mike Post is the so called legend around the area. he owns a shop called dynotune mp.. look him up on google, all good things to say and vary knowledgeable guy

VNMOUS1

Established Member
Anderson Motorsport must be in your backyard.

[email protected] is Steve Koller in Milwaukee (owns GT500s and other Mustangs). Has a Dynojet. I've done tons of my stuff there when I was in Chicago.

[email protected] Mike's good guy. Racer/tuner.

Sutton High Performance at Sutton Ford in Matteson.

You can always find an installer and I know an excellent tuner :) Either a library tune, or one to get you started along with a remote session if requested or required.

Feel free to call me re any of these folks.

bj

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread